PDA

View Full Version : Will I loose these points?

720L
01-14-2007, 04:50 PM
If we purchase 150 points at SSR and take a 9 night stay there during the magic season, it would be a weekly rate of 123 points plus 26 for another Sun and Mon for 9 nights or 149 points total. My question is what happens to the one point left over? I know it can be banked for the next year, but if we did the same 9 night stay the following year we would again have an unused point. Can points be continuously carried forward or would we loose 1 point each year in this example?

OKW Lover
01-14-2007, 04:59 PM
When you make the reservation for next year ask them to use your banked point(s) first. Then, when you bank points next year you'll be banking two points from that use year.

WebmasterDoc
01-14-2007, 04:59 PM
If you own 150 points and only use 149 each year, the extra point may be banked to use during the next year. When you make the reservation for the next year, you would use the banked point and 148 from the next Use Year and would then have 2 points left over. You can continue banking the additional points until they reach 150 (you cannot bank more points than you own - except for transferred points).

At some time, you will find that you can reserve a larger villa or take a longer stay. If you still can't use all of your points you could consider renting to someone else, taking other family members or transferring points to another member.

Enjoy! :)

PKS44
01-14-2007, 05:29 PM
So long as you bank and borrow you will not LOSE--the points..sorry I know this is really picky but I have seen this so often lately it seems to be an epidemic--the word is LOSE not LOOSE--- LOSE rhymes with BOOZE, LOOSE rhymes with NOOSE.

720L
01-14-2007, 06:24 PM
So long as you bank and borrow you will not LOSE--the points..sorry I know this is really picky but I have seen this so often lately it seems to be an epidemic--the word is LOSE not LOOSE--- LOSE rhymes with BOOZE, LOOSE rhymes with NOOSE.

Had to let everyone know that AGAIN my DH hijacked my screen name and it was him that spelled "lose" wrong. Spelling things wrong is a pet peeve of mine and he knows this!