PDA

View Full Version : SR -- HUDHomesNow

Soccer Princess
01-12-2007, 09:27 PM
It's a free 7 day trial for 7 credits, but there are $2 in processing fees. It says they are refundable though. Any other catch I'm missing? Anyone do this yet? Looks pretty easy to me :)

kytiam
01-13-2007, 10:17 AM
:thumbsup2 I just did this one last night so it's too soon to know. HTH!

Alice28
01-13-2007, 04:51 PM
tried doing it, not available to OR residents. Dang!

lenzs4
01-13-2007, 08:06 PM
I did it also - but when you cancel you must specifically ask for the refund or the Bargainnetwork offers do not refund the money. This applies to:
Bargan Network, HudHOmes, and Pricestore. That company might post others as well. Just be sure to ask for the refund!!!
Shirley

jendon1997
01-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Be prepared to be on hold. It took 22 minutes total to cancel and get refunded. Worth the money, but make sure you have time for a long call.

kytiam
01-18-2007, 02:17 PM
I never got credit for this one. Has anyone else?:confused3 :confused:
I'm set to go cancel it now, and assuming I get the $2.00 back, I'm not out anything, but I would have really liked the credit!

bartleby1
01-18-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm set to go cancel it now, and assuming I get the $2.00 back, I'm not out anything, but I would have really liked the credit!

Oh, no! I finally just decided to do this one this afternoon. Have you submitted a trouble ticket?

Has anyone else received credit?

I hope it works out for you and Tricia can get the credit for you. At least you won't be out any money, but the credit would be nice!

jrpatter
01-18-2007, 02:26 PM
I signed up for it on the 12, got credited on the 14, and cancelled the 16.

Magical JenK
01-18-2007, 03:03 PM

I signed up for this one last night as well!! I'll be watching!! Keep us posted!

lenzs4
01-18-2007, 08:30 PM
I signed up the 10 and had to cancel - never got credit. Signed up for several that day and didn't get credit for any of them :confused3

Shirley

Soccer Princess
01-19-2007, 12:44 PM
I signed up on the 16th and got my credit today! I'm on hold to cancel as I type :)

Soccer Princess
01-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Okay well I had to wait 19 min to talk to someone and then it took FOREVER to cancel and he kept trying to sell me more stuff. Then he told me the $2 couldn't be refunded b/c it was the trial fee so I had to be transferred to someone else. Another ridiculous wait time to get to person #2, who then of course, put me on hold! What a huge hassle! My total phone call (with waits) was 43 minutes!!!! Yes that's right --43 freaking minutes!!!

bartleby1
01-19-2007, 01:34 PM
Okay well I had to wait 19 min to talk to someone and then it took FOREVER to cancel and he kept trying to sell me more stuff. Then he told me the $2 couldn't be refunded b/c it was the trial fee so I had to be transferred to someone else. Another ridiculous wait time to get to person #2, who then of course, put me on hold! What a huge hassle! My total phone call (with waits) was 43 minutes!!!! Yes that's right --43 freaking minutes!!!

Ouch! Did you finally get your $2 back at least? I could have sworn that I read they were refundable in the fine print. I haven't made my phone call yet and I'm not in the mood to do it now. I don't have that kind of time to wait on the phone before I have to leave to get my DD from the bus. Was the number you called 1-800-333-1915? I'm really hoping I don't have to do with a high pressure cancellation because I am so spineless, lol!

sammielynn
01-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Signed up last night, credit after lunch today. I will try and cancel Monday morning early. I generally have better luck getting through before 9:00am.

Soccer Princess
01-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Yes and I did get it back. I know it sounds petty for $2 but it was more the prinicple of it b/c I had it right it in front of me that it IS refundable! lol Just keep saying No I want to cancel and get a refund! No I want to cancel and get a refund! Good Luck!

bartleby1
01-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Yes and I did get it back. I know it sounds petty for $2 but it was more the prinicple of it b/c I had it right it in front of me that it IS refundable! lol Just keep saying No I want to cancel and get a refund! No I want to cancel and get a refund! Good Luck!

Good for you! Hey, $2 is $2!

Now I'm off to practice... "No, I want to cancel and get a refund"..."No, I want to cancel and get a refund"...:rotfl:

bartleby1
01-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Well, there's a half hour of my life I'll never get back, lol! I just cancelled.

I have to say this sounded like one of the most unprofessional companies I've dealt with in a long time. Lots of background noise which made it very hard to hear and I waited on hold for quite a while. The people I spoke with did not speak proper english which made understanding them 10 times worse.

On a positive note, they didn't try to get me to keep the service, buy anything else, etc. However, the first person tried to tell me that the $2 processing/activiation fees were non-refundable so he transferred me to a supervisor. The supervisor said that the $2 is automatically creditted back upon cancellation and I would see the credit within 1 to 4 business days.

HTH someone else! The offer was still worth doing, but be prepared to wait on hold for a while to cancel.

mom2dea0813
02-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Man I wish I read this one befor I did the offer , Just finished the sign up process .

Hope I don't get someone that trys to sell me 100 things ...lol

Sarah M

bartleby1
02-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Man I wish I read this one befor I did the offer , Just finished the sign up process .

Hope I don't get someone that trys to sell me 100 things ...lol

Sarah M

They didn't try to sell me 100 things, the first guy just had no idea that the two $1 charges were refundable.

BTW, I never did receive a refund for both of the $1 charges. One was refunded, the other was not. I was promised that BOTH would be refunded, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of calling them back for the other $1.

alacazander
02-02-2007, 11:14 AM
I just signed up for this yesterday. I wish I know how yukky it was to cancel before I signed up....................

Thanks for the tips on the refundable $2!

carymomof3
02-02-2007, 12:15 PM
They didn't try to sell me 100 things, the first guy just had no idea that the two $1 charges were refundable.

BTW, I never did receive a refund for both of the $1 charges. One was refunded, the other was not. I was promised that BOTH would be refunded, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of calling them back for the other $1.

I was guaranteed the refund of the $1 charges, too, and never got them either. I'm like you. There's no way I'll go through the hassle of calling back for those $2, but it still irks me that their terms state it's refundable and then they don't.:mad:

mom2dea0813
02-05-2007, 12:09 PM
I just canceled this one was on hold for about 30 mins !!!!!! Don't cancel this one when your ina hurry .

Other then that it was easy they did try to offer me 2 things and I kept saying NO . I did not fight baout the 2 dallors I just wanted off the phone ...LOL

Sarah M