PDA

View Full Version : I think DH made us miss a wish

MomtoGKC
01-10-2007, 01:17 PM
We were in MK this weekend adn DH was hanging out with 2 kids while I was on Goffy's Barnstormer with the other. Later I saw a CM with a folder walking through Toontown. I said, "Oh - I bet someone's going to get a wish!" DH asked about it (even though I had already told him about YOAMD) and said - "Oh, I think we were about to get one earlier but I walked away." He said when he saw someone coming right at him holding a notebook/folder type thing he figured they were going to ask him to take a survey or something so he walked away!! We never did get another wish. Oh well, seeing my kids have a blast on their first WDW trip was good enough. :)

roseprincess
01-10-2007, 03:06 PM
D'OH! to your DH. :scared:
But glad your kids had a great time being their first time at WDW!!:woohoo:

electroretro
01-11-2007, 04:06 AM
I dont think that was a wish.

Twice while we were there we got approached by 2 seperate CM's with notebooks to do an online survey when we returned home.

Hope this puts your mind at rest :goodvibes

Vemnox
01-11-2007, 05:05 PM
The research crew generally is placed at the front of the park, not in the specific lands unless it is to get a review of a specific attraction.

electroretro
01-11-2007, 05:31 PM
The research crew generally is placed at the front of the park, not in the specific lands unless it is to get a review of a specific attraction.

No thats not the case regarding research.

Once it happened while we was in dinoland in AK and the other time was while waiting to buy a Dole whip in MK!

Vemnox
01-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Hence the word generally.

Goofyluver
01-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Never run away from a CM!!! Doesn't he know that??? Well, WD is magic enough! I'll just be happy to be there!

kristinanderic
01-12-2007, 04:16 PM
My husband did that too...well almost, however we were asked to complete a diary type survey of our time at the magic kingdom. Upon completetion we received a $20 gift card and a pin lanyard. We agreed to do it...hey...its $20 bucks!