PDA

View Full Version : My emails to DVC member services are coming back as undeliverable.

JPC
01-09-2007, 11:22 PM
I tried my work computer and home computer.

I get the below message.

Your message was not delivered to the following recipients:

eiad.x.makled.-nd@dig.com: 550 5.1.1 <eiad.x.makled.-nd@dig.com>... User Unknown

If you feel that you have received this non-delivery notice in error, please contact the intended recipient by phone to confirm their address.
(original address: rfc822;eiad.x.makled.-nd@dig.com)

Original-Recipient: rfc822;eiad.x.makled.-nd@dig.com
Final-Recipient: rfc822;eiad.x.makled.-nd@dig.com
Action: failed

Chuck S
01-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Are you sure you have the right address? Or maybe Disney's mail server is down for some reason.

tjkraz
01-09-2007, 11:38 PM
That's been happening at least since the weekend. I used the web form on the members' website to try and send an email on Sunday night confirming some requests on my upcoming reservation. The message immediately came back to me with the same errors.

It's not that OP is using the wrong email address--any messages sent thru the "Contact Us" form on the website are bouncing.

rogerram
01-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I had the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

JPC
01-09-2007, 11:47 PM
That's been happening at least since the weekend. I used the web form on the members' website to try and send an email on Sunday night confirming some requests on my upcoming reservation. The message immediately came back to me with the same errors.

It's not that OP is using the wrong email address--any messages sent thru the "Contact Us" form on the website are bouncing.

Exactly I am using their web site to email them. Not to impressed if this has been going on for more than a couple of days.:sick:

Chuck S
01-10-2007, 12:03 AM
It's been a while since I've used this address (and it may be the same as the members website) but try members@disneyvacationclub.com