PDA

View Full Version : Privacy Matters SR

Alice28
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
I did this one today....but then I remembered I think I did it a year ago with another program as I was already in their system. Dang. I am keeping my fingers crossed that since I activated my account and paid the fee that I will get the credit. :confused3 At least I got to see my credit score again for the hassle, if nothing else.

3darlings
01-10-2007, 02:29 PM
I tried to sign up for this and it keeps saying that my credit card no. is incorrect. It wasn't and I tried two and got the same message for both. Has anyone else had this problem? I am close to the special cashout amount and this would have put me over!

Alice28
01-10-2007, 06:53 PM
That is strange about your credit card. I got that with a few of the signups too- and it was my debit card...which was very weird. I never got around to calling the bank about it.

Anyone else do this one yet? Any credits? (I know, I know, I'm antsy- I just want that $50 GC for $45 credits!).

Then I gotta start racking up credits for Gap....I just saw their new baby girl clothes. I could go hog-freaking wild!

3darlings
01-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Well, as it turned out, even though it kept saying I had the wrong credit card number, I got a confirmation email that I had signed up. I just checked on SR and I have been credited for the offer. That put me over the threshold for the special cashout! So this offer does credit fast.

Alice28
01-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I got the credits too! :cool1:

kytiam
01-11-2007, 10:25 AM
I got credit on this one within a matter of only 30 minutes!:woohoo:

mom2dea0813
01-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Anyone remember what page it was on ?

Sarah M

3darlings
01-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Anyone remember what page it was on ?

Sarah M

It is on page one for me. It has only been a short while so I would think it would be on page one.

JUST STARTING
01-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Did anyone else have to wait a while for this to credit. I signed up on 1/11 and still haven't seen anything. It seems like other people received credit quickly. I need it to cash out for the special cash out.

3darlings
01-16-2007, 10:36 PM
This one is very easy to cancel. You call the number and follow a number of prompts and then you end up cancelling on the phone without ever speaking to someone. Very easy!

carymomof3
01-17-2007, 02:07 PM
This one is very easy to cancel. You call the number and follow a number of prompts and then you end up cancelling on the phone without ever speaking to someone. Very easy!

When I signed up for this one, my card was also charged for a Saving Smart subscription. Did this happen to you and, if so, does the one phone call cancel both or do I need to make 2 calls? I cancelled Privacy Matters (it was very easy :goodvibes ) but am worried I need to cancel Saving Smart separately. :confused3

carymomof3
01-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Well, I just figured it out on my own. I guess I let them enroll me in Saving Smart when I signed up for Privacy Matters. I'm usually more careful than that:guilty: . The good news is that I went to the Saving Smart web site and it let me cancel online.:thumbsup2

Magical JenK
01-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Odd, I tried to sign up, but it said that my card info is not valid (?) and that the offer is not available in my area??

Magical JenK
01-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Just a FYI...mine did go through, even though I didn't get to see my credit score or anything. I got the credits from SR & canceled via phone today.

mom2dea0813
02-05-2007, 12:29 PM
bumping this up

mom2dea0813
02-05-2007, 12:42 PM
It keeps saying my credit card is not valid as well WHAT a pain ...LOL I will keep watching my car and make sure it dose not get charged .

I will post if I get the credit or if it charges to my account .

Sarah M

mom2dea0813
02-06-2007, 10:59 AM
I got the credit today and canceled . You have to cancel smart savings with this one also but the lady at Privacy Matters canceled it for me .

Very easy offer and credited in less then 12 hours

Sarah M

basketrn
02-06-2007, 05:20 PM
I signed up and got credit within hours. Called and canceled on the phone without difficulties. I don't know if I signed up for SmartSavings too, so I tried calling them and they need my account number to cancel (it is via the phone, don't have to talk to a real person) so I sent them a email requesting my account number to cancel. We will see?:confused3

luvhockey
02-16-2007, 10:48 PM
I did this last night and it kept saying my cc # was incorrect so I erased everything that was on that page (cc phone# address...). I figured I hadn't signed up. Today I am credited for the offer. Cancelled this and the Smartsavings that was attached.
Confusing but quick credit.