PDA

View Full Version : SR - has anyone tried RewardDepot.com?

Jessd
01-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi!

Has anyone tried the RFewardDepot.com offer? It pays $8.

If I read it right, it says

I understand my Membership is only $4.95 per month. Cancel at any time if not completely delighted within your first 30 days for a full refund.

Anyone?

Small Town Princess
01-09-2007, 02:18 PM
I am also very curious about this one. It is offering 2 free airline tickets with no blackouts and no timeshares. My guess is that you have to still be a member when you redeem them. Does anyone know if you have to book THROUGH their company?

ksloane
01-10-2007, 02:42 PM
bump...I'd like to know too about how easy to join/cancel, get rewards. I would love to get to the special cashout amount, but want to do it as cheaply as possible as I started a new years budget.

sammielynn
01-10-2007, 04:29 PM
I was interested in this offer, but my computer will not let me go to the information pages. I read all the linked pages very carefully before I do an offer. But when I click them it tells me that there is a security risk because their certificate is registered to another web address. So guess I will have to pass. But why would I pay $4.95 a month when SR is free.

Magical JenK
01-25-2007, 10:14 PM
Did anyone end up signing up for this trial? $8 is a good payout!!??

3dog2kidmom
01-27-2007, 07:34 AM
It looked like there was also a $5 processing fee, so that would be more than the credit. Maybe I misread...