PDA

View Full Version : my last ?? regarding the postcards...

krismom
01-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I promise. I read somewhere that they don't count the ones with pre-printed address labels. Is this true? I hand wrote the address on the front- but put my personalized address label on the back and included my DOB and phone #. Please tell me my last 100 postcards weren't disqualified?!
Thanks!

DizneyDogs
01-10-2007, 08:30 PM
You can use a printed label for their address but you must hand write all of your info (name, address, phone # and birthdate)

krismom
01-11-2007, 11:12 AM
:mad:
that wasn't in the fine print!!!!
:headache:

mattoxtr
01-17-2007, 03:58 PM
I am so glad I wrote mine out. I just mailed my first card off today. I was unsure and wanted to put a printed label. I have already written out 50 and just waiting to mail them.:hourglass

AlexWyattMommy
01-18-2007, 03:24 PM
I did write out everything. I used the prepaid postcards from the post office. I did not cut them, as I thought they were already 3x5.
Today I rec'd a box with the Silver & Blue Mickey ears inside. I ALSO received an envelope with the lanyard and two pins. Both postmarked January 16th. Certified mail with return receipt.

We never win. We don't play any other sweepstakes, lotteries or the likes. EXCEPT ones were Disney is the prize. This is the first time we've won. And we won TWICE. Disney does make Dreams come True!!!

T-i-double-g-err
01-19-2007, 09:06 AM
I promise. I read somewhere that they don't count the ones with pre-printed address labels. Is this true? I hand wrote the address on the front- but put my personalized address label on the back and included my DOB and phone #. Please tell me my last 100 postcards weren't disqualified?!
Thanks!

I think I remember seeing some folks mentioning on another thread in this forum that they used labels for their information and still won lanyards or ears. Don't lose heart. :goodvibes

VictoriaT
01-22-2007, 04:36 PM
I printed mine out on my computer! :scared: Now I wonder if they are all going to be tossed! :eek: