PDA

View Full Version : How are the crowds in Early December?

Tracey
01-29-2001, 10:59 AM
Hello All! My husband and I will be travelling to Disneyland and DCA 12/12/01 to 12/19/01. It is my understanding that Disneyworld is least crowded after Thanksgiving, but before Christmas. I was curious if any of you know if the same goes for Disneyland. Any tips/tricks during this time of year? Thanks so much for the feedback!

http://disneyclipart.simplenet.com/Movies/Bugs_Life/Heimlich/heimlich02.gif

ilovemky
01-29-2001, 12:09 PM
Normally, this is a good time to visit--the crowds are heaviest between Christmas and New Years--you still get all of the holiday magic without the mobs of people--HOWEVER, with the new park opening it may not hold true this year--only time will tell.

BUT PLEASE COME--I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THE ORIGINAL PARK!

:cool:

ChristaMcD
01-29-2001, 08:54 PM
We were there this year the week before your scheduled trip and it was not crowded at all.

Amusement Park Junkie
02-12-2001, 01:15 PM
One big difference between FL and CA is that DL (up til now) has been much more a locals park than the parks at WDW. This means the crowds grow much larger on holidays and weekends. Your first few days should be the lightest. The weekend will get much more crowded. The last few days are probably pretty good, but with Christmas being the following Tuesday, who knows. There may be some schools out for vacation the week of the 17th.