PDA

View Full Version : clicktothemagic.com

Magical JenK
01-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Hello-

I'm new to the rewards programs & have signed up for SR, CR & QR & while doing some searching found some info on this site (clicktothemagic.com). I did a search here on the DIS & it seems that there hasn't been much discussion about it since February 2006. Do any of you do this reward program at all? I was just curious.

Thank you in advance.
Jen

faithhope
01-08-2007, 01:32 AM
There have been problems getting payments in the past. Best to avoid the site until people report getting paid again.

azgal81
01-08-2007, 02:51 AM
This program also had horrible problems with computer viruses ever since it came back on the new server. I don't know if the virus is gone but I'm not going to screw up my laptop by going to that site. Also I haven't heard of one person who has gotten paid recently so yeah I'm not going to waste my time. There are plenty more reward sites out there that pay I would rather spend extra time on them!

mickeyfan1
01-08-2007, 06:47 AM
I go there daily, the viruses are gone. It is slow to add up if you don't do any offers, I get between 8 and 10 points a day and usually 5 weekly points. I do send in Boxtops for Education and get 5 points each on them. It usually takes about 2 weeks for them to credit. Bonnie has been good to answer my emails, too. I don't know how much time she spends on the site, there used to be daily trivia, but since the servers changed she has only had 4 questions. I don't have enough to cash out, her rewards to cash out are very high compared to others, but when I get there, I will make sure to track the time, etc.

njziggy
01-08-2007, 07:20 AM
Beware! Payout is a problem. I personally had problem recieving my cashout amounts. I used to send in boxtops and the sort but wasn't always creditted. Currently my Mom has been waiting almost a year for her payment. She has written multiple emails but, no response.

cxcelica
01-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the addictive world of Rewards Programs. I joined Click to the Magic a while back but never actually used the site. Right after I signed up, people began reporting that they were receiving viruses from the site. This was already on top of the reports of slow payouts from before the site went down.

If you are registered at SR, QR, and CR you are off to a great start. Those are the three sites I belong to and those three sites keep me busy enough and are extremely reputable.

If you have any other questions feel free to post them, the people on this forum are very helpful.

Magical JenK
01-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the addictive world of Rewards Programs.

Isn't that the truth! Just like all things Disney I suppose though huh?!

If you have any other questions feel free to post them, the people on this forum are very helpful.

I will! Just like all people on the DISboards! This site is the best! I learn so much here!

Thank you all for responding. I think I'll hold off on clicktothemagic.com for right now. See what I can do on the other 3 sites!! :rotfl:

Jen