PDA

View Full Version : still not a winner (mail in)

CindyandBrice
01-07-2007, 07:40 PM
I have mailed in about 110 post cards (1 or 2 a day for most of the contest) and still have not won. I am happy for all you winners -- even the girl I work with won something on Friday. She was picking up her prize Saturday. I guess I will still keep mailing in my cards -- 1 with my name and 1 with my son's name. Hopefully I will be a winner in the near future. Either way, i will be visiting DW in April - only 88 days to go!!!

Cindy

calypso*a*go-go
01-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Don't worry Cindy -- you're in good company! If by some miracle I actually win not once, but multiple times...I'll find someone here on the DIS to send my extras to. Maybe we can start our own YOAMD. :goodvibes

krismom
01-07-2007, 10:57 PM
I've mailed 2 batches of 100 cards so far and... nothing! I'm as unlucky playing from home as I was in the parks in October!
I'm still hopin' though!

Shells9
01-08-2007, 05:01 AM
Chalk me up to a non-winner, too. Multiple entries -- all once per day -- but I started using address labels for our information, so I may have disqualified myself a whole bunch. :confused3 I am now back to writing.

We are having a fun time playing, however. We've premade the post cards and it is DD's job each morning to pick a card for each of us and put them in the box.

Don't get hung up on winning or not, I mean, sure it would be nice, but have a little fun with it all!:cheer2:

krismom
01-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Oh, come on- you've got to be kidding me! I used the preprinted mailing labels for my name and home address! Are those disqualified?! This explains alot.....
:sad2:

Vickie46
01-08-2007, 08:52 AM
I am with you guys here.. I have mailed in a ton too.. one per day.. and nothing!

Shells9
01-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Oh, come on- you've got to be kidding me! I used the preprinted mailing labels for my name and home address! Are those disqualified?! This explains alot.....
:sad2:

I am not sure....like I said, I did not even think of it until I saw it spelled out in a different contest. Then I asked here and someone pointed out that it said "write" your name and address, which it does. So now I have switched back to writing the whole darn thing. I was just trying to save a little time, but now I am paranoid.

Where is the ref so we can get a ruling, lol!

Wigit12
01-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I used labels for my address info and just wrote in the birth date and phone info below. I won Disney ears. Received them last week.

Tink3Belle
01-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I have been away for awhile - what contest is it?

Shells9
01-08-2007, 11:37 AM
I used labels for my address info and just wrote in the birth date and phone info below. I won Disney ears. Received them last week.

Ah, that is so good to hear! :) I just called and left a message for Lisa at Creata. Who knows if she will call me back, but I am looking for an answer -- it's bugging me!

Thanks for letting us know it's possible!