PDA

View Full Version : SR Daily Surveys

3dog2kidmom
01-03-2007, 08:27 PM
With some talk about how people aren't always credited for doing the daily surveys, I have honestly not been interested in doing them since it seemed doubtful if I'd get paid. BUT, I recently started trying to do them (what do I have to lose but a few minutes!) and then never seemed to qualify.

Well F-I-N-A-L-L-Y I hit on one that I did qualify for (only one so far) and I *DID* get paid for it within just a few days. yippee!! Just wanted to let everyone know :goodvibes

OhMari
01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
One of mine went through the other day too. Sometimes you get sent to their sister site right away and you might not even notice it. I think this is why you don't get paid.

What irks me, is when you answer at least 5 pages of a survey, then they tell you, you don't qualify for the survey.

lilangel
01-03-2007, 09:35 PM
What irks me, is when you answer at least 5 pages of a survey, then they tell you, you don't qualify for the survey.

That drives me nuts too..:rolleyes:

bartleby1
01-03-2007, 10:04 PM
I can't even attempt them because it gives me a message about my cookies not being enabled. I follow all the directions they give me, but it still gives me the same message. Maybe it is my firewall? I don't know, but I'm not turning off my firewall for a few cents.

Anyone else have this problem?

OhMari
01-04-2007, 09:02 AM
You should get a small banner on your screen, and you can allow the cookie for just that screen, without changing the level of security on your computer.

Magical JenK
01-04-2007, 10:30 AM
One of mine went through the other day too. Sometimes you get sent to their sister site right away and you might not even notice it. I think this is why you don't get paid.

How do you know if it's the sister site? And you don't get paid for those? Dang, I've done 2, but I don't know what site it was from...?? Guess I'll be watching out!

OhMari
01-04-2007, 05:35 PM
It says right away, that you don't qualify for this survey, but click here to continue for our next survey.

bartleby1
01-06-2007, 07:54 AM
You should get a small banner on your screen, and you can allow the cookie for just that screen, without changing the level of security on your computer.

My machine is already set to "accept ALL cookies", but for some reason I still get the message that I need to set it to "medium" or the default setting. I'm not getting a small banner like you described, but probably that is because my machine is already set to accept all cookies.

I get the same message for some mypoints and memolink surveys as well.:confused3 :confused3