PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Super Members

sunshinegirl
01-02-2007, 04:37 PM
I just wanted to come over and congratulate all of you who became Super Members this quarter at SR. Does anyone care to reveal themselves? I don't know most of your DIS usernames!

CJK
01-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Congrats to all who made it this quarter!!

Okay, I have a silly question. I know that you need 100 credits per quarter in order to attain Super status. My question is; how does 100 credits translate into dollars? Is 100 credits the equivilent to $1.00 or $10.00?? Sorry to ask such a dumb question!

MrSanderz
01-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks sunshinegirl. So excited to be a supermember! :woohoo:
I'm Rebecca B from Santa Maria, CA but you may have already figured that out from my siggie.
Can't wait to use those Disney gc's on our cruise. Thanks to the supermember disney rebate I may be ordering more-enough for a deposit on another cruise. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Soccer Princess
01-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Thanks! I'm finally a Super Member as well! I'm Amanda H. from Jeffersonville, IN. :) Also, thanks for combining my GC's into one $75 for me! I love SR!

jendon1997
01-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Another Super Member here. I love sunshine rewards. This is my first time at Super Member Status. Jen B. from Sunbury, Pa. Sunshinegirl, thanks for the quick response today about the $10 Disney Dollars cashout for super members. That was ME!! I have earned alot of spending money through Sunshine for my upcoming trip. Thanks a bunch!!

3dog2kidmom
01-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Me too... Shelly H from MO. Thanks for helping me earn over $350 for our trip that begins next week!! We just emailed about Disney dollars that I'm trying to get before the 9th if possible.

Thanks again, Tricia, for the awesome opportunity your site provides -- I really love being a supermember (this is my 2nd quarter!). It's kind of a personal challenge to me to see if I can maintain it. In fact, I just put together a budget for my June mother/daughter trip and slated $100 in Sunshine Rewards Disney gift cards because I know I'll have another quarter under my belt ;)

skyfairy
01-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi, I just became a new supermember this quarter. I am Sommer; from Port St Lucie, FL. I love sunshine rewards and the fun everyday.

Thanks, Tricia for a great site.

mommommouse
01-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Sunshine,
Thank you for making it easy for us to become Super Members. I used my GC"S on my DCL cruise in Nov. Now it's time to get some for the next cruise.
Your site is the best.
Debbie

Alice28
01-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Robin from Oregon City, OR.

Thank you Tricia for having such an easy site, and for making it possible for me to earn money for my Disney trips! Looking forward to making Super Member again next quarter! I hope! :cool1:

elsabear
01-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks Tricia! We just recently returned from WDW and our trip was a lot easier to pay for thanks to all the great rewards I cashed in. Thanks for being so helpful whenever I have had a problem! Jere from NE PA

Anna114
01-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Sorry if this sounds stupid....what's a super member? Thanks

disneyfanfamily
01-03-2007, 06:45 AM
I became a super member this quarter!!! Yeah!!!! I love Sunshine Rewards! Sunshine Girl - you rock!

Angela

fan of the TTA
01-03-2007, 07:07 AM
I just wanted to come over and congratulate all of you who became Super Members this quarter at SR. Does anyone care to reveal themselves? I don't know most of your DIS usernames!

stupid question, but what's wrong with your status?

anyway, congrats all!

gotta long way to go yet

3dog2kidmom
01-03-2007, 07:38 AM
Sorry if this sounds stupid....what's a super member? Thanks

Hi Anna,

A supermember on Sunshine Rewards is a category for those who have earned 100 credits during the previous quarter. Perqs include: being sent special extra emails and clicks, the ability to cash out for $25 Disney gift cards for only $24, and Disney Dollars starting at just $10. During the special cashout for everyone the week before Thanksgiving, supermembers were allowed to cash out approximately a day before the general membership.

It's not all that difficult to achieve if you shop through the site and do some trial offers. And so much fun!!

HTH,

3dog2kidmom
01-03-2007, 07:39 AM
stupid question, but what's wrong with your status?

:confused3

mydogisbo
01-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Me! I'm a Super Member for the second time:cool1: :cool1: My SR is sbchapman

Great program Tricia--& thank you so much for crediting those outstanding offers. I've funded most of my Disney food through your program & now I'm saving toward doing some home improvements.

Thanks!!!!

kytiam
01-03-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi! I'm Nancy from Warrensburg, MO. I just discovered Sunshine Rewards this past fall thanks to you wonderful DISers! I can't believe how much I've already earned for my next Disney trip in April!! :cool1:
SR is awesome!!:woohoo:

Anna114
01-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi Anna,

A supermember on Sunshine Rewards is a category for those who have earned 100 credits during the previous quarter. Perqs include: being sent special extra emails and clicks, the ability to cash out for $25 Disney gift cards for only $24, and Disney Dollars starting at just $10. During the special cashout for everyone the week before Thanksgiving, supermembers were allowed to cash out approximately a day before the general membership.

It's not all that difficult to achieve if you shop through the site and do some trial offers. And so much fun!!

HTH,

Thank you Shelly for the information. I may just have to look into this :)

njziggy
01-03-2007, 01:07 PM
WooHoo! I'm officially a super member for the second time!:cool1: Best of all I have over $200 towards our family reunion trip in Feb. Now, if I can just get everyone else in the family on board too.....Thanks Sunshine girl:cheer2:

howdyfrtx
01-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Cindy G. from TX made it too :woohoo: but only with the help of my boss...I ordered his business christmas gifts through sunshine.

I have no plans YET going back to Disney this year but that's what I'm saving up for.

THANKS TRICIA!

sunshinegirl
01-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Cindy G. from TX made it too :woohoo: but only with the help of my boss...I ordered his business christmas gifts through sunshine.

I have no plans YET going back to Disney this year but that's what I'm saving up for.

THANKS TRICIA!

LOL! I remember processing credits for some people who ordered like 10 gift baskets from different places at a time. I was wondering if some of it was business.

Good thinking!!

sammielynn
01-04-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm finally a Super Member! Sammie from Tennessee.

princessgirls
01-04-2007, 02:54 PM
I am now a SuperMember! I cashed out for disney dollars and disney gift cards for our trip we took in Nov. (funded our food and some extras - for a family of 3). Very Happy.

by the way I am Pamela from Mass. REally love your program....now saving for our next trip Nov. 07

mommyoftwinfants
01-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Me too!!!! Thanks Tricia!!!:thumbsup2

Stefanie

JUST STARTING
01-05-2007, 12:07 AM
I am. :banana: Thank you Tricia :flower3: for helping to send my family back to THE WORLD in Feb 2008.

Maybelle
01-05-2007, 09:55 AM
I made it this quarter too. Wondering if I will be able to do it again...I hope so!

Thanks for the congats Sunshinegirl!

Speechteachri

BTW, I'd love to see a Kohls cashout!

Chelley00
01-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Me too!

sunshinegirl
01-05-2007, 04:18 PM
BTW, I'd love to see a Kohls cashout!

Done!! Kohls is one of my absolute favorite stores. I just added a $25 option for all members as well as a $20 option for Super Members only.

Christypl
01-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I just made it too. I'm Christypl here and on Sunshine. I think I made it from the bonus on disneyshopping. I bougt lots of gift cards for our trip.

LIGrumpyGirl
01-05-2007, 11:09 PM
Just made it this quarter too...hope to keep it up with some Disney GC for our upcoming trip.

3dog2kidmom
01-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Tricia, thanks for the lightning fast service on the $20 Disney dollars I needed before our trip!!! They arrived today :goodvibes

I calculated today that in 9 months of 2006 I earned $547 in Disney rewards, $350 in Sunshine Rewards, and $100 in mypoints for a total of $1000 in free money... so I am thinking that in 2 full years I could earn at least $2,500, and that gets me VERY close to the cost of a 7-day cruise in January of 2009!! Add a little ebay money, some rebates, change jars, and a couple of my Arbonne consultant checks and we are there!!!

Thanks again -- rewards board and Sunshine Rewards!!

Alice28
01-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Tricia, thanks for the lightning fast service on the $20 Disney dollars I needed before our trip!!! They arrived today :goodvibes

I calculated today that in 9 months of 2006 I earned $547 in Disney rewards, $350 in Sunshine Rewards, and $100 in mypoints for a total of $1000 in free money... so I am thinking that in 2 full years I could earn at least $2,500, and that gets me VERY close to the cost of a 7-day cruise in January of 2009!! Add a little ebay money, some rebates, change jars, and a couple of my Arbonne consultant checks and we are there!!!

Thanks again -- rewards board and Sunshine Rewards!!

Wow- that's incredible! WTG!