PDA

View Full Version : Timeshare store questions

eeyoresbestfriend
01-02-2007, 01:17 PM
I have been lookimg at the resales for SSR and am interested on 2 different reales. I want to buy them both, because I want to have the total number of points they are both in the same use year. I will be financing the purchase for a short time throught he Timeshare store, where do I go to get information on that? Any help will be greatly appreciated! We are very excited to be buyoing in hopefully!! MB

bobbiwoz
01-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Congratulations on your decision to become DVC members. I would call TTS to get the info, or here is the thread in which the financing is introduced!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162442

Bobbi

mikron
01-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Happy new Year & welcome home, We have owned at SSR since 2004. We love the resort and think it gets better every time we visit. When complete I think it will be one of the most popular resorts.

senecabeach
01-02-2007, 02:16 PM
IMHO:
If you are interested in SSR now, you should take a look at the current Disney SSR incentive, $86. per pt., with a DVC member referral. The incentive expires 1/20.:thumbsup2

You will be paying big closing costs (on EACH contract), getting your own financing, commission, waiting for Disney's ROFR ...and maybe not getting it thru a reseller....:eek:

You need to ADD up ALL the costs of a reseller...then compare it with Disney's offer;)
Send me a pm if you want more info..:)

Good Luck in whatever you decide!!:goodvibes

eeyoresbestfriend
01-02-2007, 02:25 PM
I did not think about the closing costs for 2 contracts, and all of that, do you know what those costs might be? there are closing costs through Disney too correct? are they around $200 I htink I heard? I do not know how to PM but am interested in the referrel offer how do I get a referrel and where do I go from there? Thanks again for the input! MB

mydogdrew
01-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Closing costs on two resale contracts would run $800-$1000. I sent you a PM regarding referral.