PDA

View Full Version : Cape May dinner for Non Seafood eaters??

nateryan
01-01-2007, 02:12 PM
DH and I are not seafood eaters - at all. Would the "american" side of this buffet be good for us meat and potato people?:confused3

Disney Ron
01-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Just my opinion but we do not care for this buffet at all. :sad2: :eek:

OKW Lover
01-01-2007, 03:11 PM
I'd suggest you consider someplace else. Even the seafood section of this buffet gets mixed reviews here.

Caitsmama
01-01-2007, 03:45 PM
This USE to be a good meal..... we ate there in November, and won't be eating there again for a long time..
Not worth the price IMO.

Snurk71
01-01-2007, 04:13 PM
I'll give Cape May two thumbs up from a land lubber. We eat here every year, and while some think it has fallen a bit over the years (may be true), we still enjoy it every year. There is plenty to eat on the "land" side - bbq ribs, some kind of chicken, maybe a sausage & peppers dish or beef stroganoff, potatoes. And the desserts are still good too (maybe not what they were 3-4 years ago, but still good). The oreo bon bons are worth the price of admission alone.

As a "simple" meat and potatoes guy, Cape May might be my favorite dinner buffet food-wise.

Caitsmama
01-01-2007, 04:31 PM
I guess being that you aren't seafood eaters at all, i don't understand why you would pick this rest. to eat..(Unless you are going with seafood eaters) there are lots of other better meat and potato rest. that would be a better choice.. The atmosphere is loud and the setting is nothing special.. (And i do love the BC hotel! Don't get me wrong! LOL)

Jrabbit910
01-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi nater;
imo: if you arent seafood eaters, dont waste your $ and choose a different place to eat... If your looking for a good buffet thats not in the parks try 1900park (gf).

bicker
01-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Actually, I would only go to Cape May for the American side of the buffet. The seafood side of the buffet is really disappointing, quality-wise. http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/images/icons/barf.gif

byoung
01-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Love eating here.