PDA

View Full Version : My heart is heavy this morning..

Mackey Mouse
01-01-2007, 09:40 AM
After reading about Terri's Mom, I feel pretty sad about her loss. I hope you understand if I am quiet today as it hits so hard when you hear someone die of something a loved one has...

Please keep Terri and her family in your prayers today as I will, my heart hurts that her Mom passed from this illness....it is such a bad one to have.

Hugs all around and most of all hugs to Teri and her family.

kathleena
01-01-2007, 11:02 AM
After reading about Terri's Mom, I feel pretty sad about her loss. I hope you understand if I am quiet today as it hits so hard when you hear someone die of something a loved one has...

:grouphug: I understand completely. Happens to me when I hear of someone with the same kind of brain tumor Mom had. Or when a woman loses her Mom. You just know.......

Loads of healing dust to you today.....

NHAnn
01-01-2007, 07:22 PM
:grouphug:

4nana
01-01-2007, 11:20 PM
:grouphug:

How sad and my heart breaks for Terri and family. :sad1:

Also my thoughts and prayers are with you, your DH and others fighting this disease, that God will grant you faith, strength, hope, and send a miracle cure. :hug:

Sometimes I feel I take so much for granted and need to take more time to count my many blessings.

Mackey Mouse
01-02-2007, 07:27 AM
Can you just a sweet kiss to your grandchild...that picture brought some memories back of a sweet redhaired baby daughter who is now 29, she is our rock through this....he is beautiful... thanks for the smiles this morning