PDA

View Full Version : favorite character meal

2minny
12-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Please tell me what your favorite character meal is, we've done the one at GF, chef mickey, epcot princess and the castle (sorry, I can't remember actual names). That's all we've tried. What have we missed, we're looking to try a different one this time, maybe lunch or dinner instead of breakfast.

TMB1203
12-31-2006, 08:27 PM
I would suggest Liberty Tree in MK or Garden Grille in Epcot for dinner. Both very good with great character interaction.

mtemm
12-31-2006, 08:43 PM
I think one of my favorite meals was the play and dine breakfast at hollywood and vine. my kids love the playhouse disney characters (jojo, goliath, little einsteins) and they had so much fun at this breakfast. by far the best character interaction.

cape may breakfast had good food and interaction, too.

however, since you seem to be looking for lunch or dinner, I will say that if your kids like Pooh, try the crystal palace. we ate there for dinner and it was good. nice variety, fun characters. my 4 year old loved the parade.

CoolDisneyCat
01-01-2007, 02:18 AM
We realy enjoy the character breakfast at Cape May at the Beach Club Resort.

DaGrumpy
01-01-2007, 04:04 AM
I have done the Breakfastsours, O'hana's Crystal Palace character breakfasts, and did Liberty Tree dinner during the halloween party. I have enjoy all of them, but I do favor O'Hana's more because I am a big fan of Stitch.:cool1:

Cool-Beans
01-01-2007, 09:31 AM
My favorite is the Crystal Palace for breakfast. :cutie:

Favorite for dinner is 1900 Park Fare, but also like Liberty Tree Tavern a lot.

nateryan
01-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. Good food and the characters came around twice!

HSMndLKfan92
01-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Crystal Palace- Winnie the Pooh characters, and great food (its a buffet, and I've been there for both breakfast and dinner.)

Stacerita
01-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Ohana for breakfast is our fave character meal. We've done a few over the years, but that one was so far the best. Food was good and the interaction was great. Best of them all for us.

Love2BinDisney
01-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Really depends how old your children are. But I went straight to my five year old who is sitting here who has dined at many and she likes...Crystal Palace for dinner and Garden Grill as well. She enjoyed Play and Dine with the Playhouse Disney Characters for lunch this past trip. And for breakfast she likes Chef Mickey's. Between the 2 princess options we prefer Akershus over the castle even though the ambience of the actual Cinderella Castle is nice.