PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Grand FL Cafe & Yacht Club Galley?

jennib5426
12-31-2006, 06:03 PM
We are looking for some new places to try for our upcoming trip with our dinning plan.
We have tried every restaurant in the parks and were looking for something a little less hectic for dinners.
How are the Grand Floridian Cafe and the Yacht Club Galley?
I looked at there menu's and they look promising?

Any recent reviews?

DisneyMomx7
12-31-2006, 08:00 PM
We really like GFC. In fact we have an ADR there next week. We've only eaten at the YC Galley for lunch but it was nice, relaxing and we thought the food was pretty good. HTH.

byoung
12-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Yacht Club Galley get's my vote.

OKWMom
12-31-2006, 08:41 PM
We ate at GFC on Dec 16th and while we thought the food was ok, the service was almost unreasonably slow. It took almost forty minutes to receive our appetizers after ordering and the remaining courses were slow as well. The place wasn't packed, so we couldn't understand the hold up. We had eaten there the December before and the service was slow then too. I don't know if we were just unlucky or if that is their pattern. We aren't planning to return for a while.

CoolDisneyCat
01-01-2007, 01:10 AM
We have several nice meals at GFC and will be returning during our trip in March. The atmosphere is very nice and we have had good service. We do enjoy lunch more than dinner, though.

We've only been to the YCG once and we have been in no hurry to return. It was like a coffee shop in any hotel in the US.