PDA

View Full Version : Spoodles - Recently?

krissyh
12-31-2006, 03:48 PM
Have ressies for Feb.
I'm not an adventerous eater but DBF is really looking forward to the seafood stew. I will get the steak without the horseradish. I cannot eat fish (allergies) and hate (not too strong of a word) sweet potatoes - any idea what the sides are on the new children's menu? I usually grab something off of there if I don't like the side a dish comes with but now am feeling kind of stuck. Any idea if there are mashed or roasted potatoes or fries?

dischick4778
12-31-2006, 04:04 PM
I was just there in Nov. and loved it. I have been 3 times now and always get the same thing, seafood stew. It is amazing, DBF will enjoy it. They have very good appetizers as well. We have had the mediteranean dips and the flat bread. Both yummy. Also, the Sangria is YUM! For the rest of the menu www.allearsnet.com usually has the most up to date menu items and prices. Hope you enjoy!

timandlesley
12-31-2006, 04:10 PM
We've never been here before and are going to try it for the first time in July. How is the best way to get there if staying at WL? Do you just go to Epcot and go through the International Gateway (which I've never done, where is it??)
Is there anyway you can explain the seafood stew to me, sounds awesome!
Lesley

krissyh
12-31-2006, 04:19 PM
I was just there in Nov. and loved it. I have been 3 times now and always get the same thing, seafood stew. It is amazing, DBF will enjoy it. They have very good appetizers as well. We have had the mediteranean dips and the flat bread. Both yummy. Also, the Sangria is YUM! For the rest of the menu www.allearsnet.com usually has the most up to date menu items and prices. Hope you enjoy!

Thank. I checked before posting, it doens't say the sides with the new kids menu. OH well - it's tons of food on the DP anyway.

BTW - your husband looks just like a friend of mine! Wrong side of the state, though!

dischick4778
12-31-2006, 04:21 PM
You can get there a variety of ways. If you go to MGM you can take the boat to the boardwalk. It is a nice ride, about 15-20 min. If you go to Epcot, walk to the countries section towards Canada. Once you pass UK you will go over a little bridge and if you continued left you'd be in France. Instead go straight and right a bit then you will be at the back exit of Epcot. Which will lead you to a walkway to the Boardwalk, about 5 min. walk.

The seafood stew is very light and tasty. Usually has scallops, mussels, clams, shrimp and pieces of filet (fish can vary). It is all in a nice light stew sauce served with a hard bread. It is very good.

Here's a pic that's kind of blurry, but you get the idea:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5cf37b3127cce951b8db150ae00000026108AaNGbRq5aNE

TigerKat
12-31-2006, 05:46 PM
We were there Thanksgiving week and loved it! Didn't have the seafood stew, but we had two flatbreads for apps DH & I got the steak, which you can sub regular fries for sweet potato fries. SANGRIA is awesome!!!! You're going to love it.:thumbsup2

krissyh
12-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Great - I was hoping I'd be able to get a different type of potato.

Happy New Year.

byoung
12-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Had dinner in mid Dec great.

magicmouse2
01-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Best 1ts credit meal ever in October - We ate there twice. The portions are very filling and tasty. For dessert get the sampler if possible. Delicious. I am a really big eater and couldnt finish my steak!:love:

timandlesley
01-01-2007, 07:08 AM
Now you have me curious, what's on the desert sampler? Sounds good, we'll have to try it this July, always like trying new places.
Lesley

Cookie Princess
01-01-2007, 11:12 AM
We LOVE Spoodles!! DS who is 11 and considered an adult by Disney standards had the adult steak with regular fries. He loved his meal. The apps are great and as previously mentioned, the sangria is delish!;)