PDA

View Full Version : Fondue anyone

nicoleakr
12-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Is there any resturants that serve fondue. I think this would be a fun thing do .:cheer2:

MinnieGirl33
12-31-2006, 04:42 PM
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (downstairs) had a fondue dessert that was good.

Thought I remembered reading that they removed it from the menu though. Can anybody say for sure?

Costumesaremylife
12-31-2006, 05:25 PM
There's a cafe at the Grand Floridian that has fondue. I haven't tried it, but I know it's on the menu.

madcoco
12-31-2006, 07:32 PM
There's a cafe at the Grand Floridian that has fondue. I haven't tried it, but I know it's on the menu. Same here. Have only had the mini desserts.
Fondue would also make a great appetizer on some Disney menus imho Yum.

If you have a car there is a "Melting Pot" located on restaurant row on W Sand Lake Rd in the Dr Phillips area.
Here is the Chocolate Fondue Dessert for 2 from the Storyteller's Cafe at DL's GCH. Wonder if the GF Cafe's version is similar? Good luck in your search pirate:
http://i11.tinypic.com/483b5ts.jpg

nicoleakr
12-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks for information!!!!!!:banana:

jennyh2829
12-31-2006, 10:45 PM
There's a cafe at the Grand Floridian that has fondue. I haven't tried it, but I know it's on the menu.

I have tried it and it is WONDERFUL.:cloud9: They give you chocolate ganache that had an orange flavor I think, and then fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries, pineapple) and marshmallows to dip in it.

Lostgirlz
12-31-2006, 11:34 PM
I recall seeing a pic of Wolfgangs fondue, and it looked like something we can get at a place called dave and busters here just a little bowl of chocolate and some real basic things to dip it in. It was not presented in the nice fondue pots which I am guessing you are looking for the authentic fondue experience which if that's the case the wolfgang puck thing would not be as we have done one simular to it and was not really wowed by the tiny bowl of chocolate. The melting pot which is a straight fondue style place would be your best bet.:bride: