PDA

View Full Version : Ohana - Breakfast or Dinner?

mommykds
12-31-2006, 09:42 AM
what would you rather due based on the overall experience? Is the character interaction & food better for breakfast or do the games & food at dinner sound better?

The Sweetness
12-31-2006, 09:46 AM
Some people are breakfast food lovers, and enjoy the characters. Others preffer dinner, w/out the characters (I think they should keep the characters for dinner, but that's just me:confused3

Allison
12-31-2006, 09:48 AM
I haven't been to breakfast but my kids loved the dinner. The games were fun, the food is good and we had a great view of the castle.

latexscooter
12-31-2006, 10:07 AM
We haven't done the breakfast but love, love, love the dinner. It's the only must we do every trip. We've been there with kids in ages varying from 2-13 and they love it too. The games are entertaining without being babyish. The food and atmosphere is nice for adults as well. They do a good job of balancing both. We also love the food.

aubriee
12-31-2006, 10:33 AM
We've done both dinner and the Stitch breakfast more than once and MUCH prefer dinner. We will not be going back for the breakfast. The last time Lilo was sick, character interaction from the other three characters (Mickey, Pluto, and Stitch) were poor, and service was horrible (we never did get our skillet). After over an hour all we had to eat was a saucer of fruit, bread, and a glass of juice.

Dinner, on the other hand, has always been wonderful!

Miss Jessr!ca
12-31-2006, 10:44 AM
well if you like characters and waffels do breakfast. :rolleyes:

TammyNC
12-31-2006, 11:26 AM
We would rather do dinner over breakfast at Ohana. They have the fun interactive games for the kids in the evening, plus if you time it right, you can see the MK fireworks while you are eating dinner.

nateryan
01-06-2007, 07:35 PM
We always make ADRs for both meals.
Breakfast - my DH and DS wear matching Hawiian shirts for the picture. Characters are great and the food is good too.
Dinner - food comes quick and it's good too. Love the entertainment they have.