PDA

View Full Version : Where to dine for 1 night (14 month old)

tiffanym5375
12-30-2006, 05:33 PM
My dh and 14 month old on will be staying at the all star movies or one day before our cruise... but want to dine somewhere else. Any suggestions with a 14 month old? I'm like to check out other resorts why we are here for future stay. Any suggetions? also approxmate cost too.

Tiffany

TiggerPiglet
12-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Chef's Mickey's is at the Contemporary Resort. It's a character meal and a lot of fun.

Here's some info on it: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_cmk.htm If you do decide to go here, make sure you call ahead to make a reservation. You can call 407-WDW-DINE:)

puddleduck
12-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Spoodles and Flying Fish at the Boadwalk would be nice, the BW is pretty at night and you could catch illuminations without having to enter the park. Admittedly we haven't eaten there but I have heard many positive things about these two places. Bring the MONEY though, especially at FF it's a signature restaurant.

KayleeUK
12-31-2006, 05:03 AM
A Character meal might be the thing for your Child :) Pick a resort you fancy looking at and see if there is a meal there that appeals to you.

jtlover
12-31-2006, 05:39 AM
:thumbsup2 You dont say whether you will be going to the parks? If you are I would suggest Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh, tigger, eeyore and piglet. It is a buffet which would be easy for you and your hubby to take it in turns whilst sorting out your 14 month old.