PDA

View Full Version : ADR Times?

Indy's Girl
12-30-2006, 03:59 PM
I am so excited to make the ADR's for my honeymoon in a little over a week! We have decided where we want to eat, but I have a question about times to try for. First, what times do you usually eat dinner in WDW? When I am on vacation my eating habits get messed up (especially when we are using so much energy running around!) So I don't know how early we might get hungry. We usually eat dinner around 7 or 8 at home, will this feel really late? Also, are there any special things that happen at certain times? For example, I have heard that Raglan Road has live music at around 8 pm so I was going to try to get ADR's for 7:30 or 8 there. Any suggestions would be great, here is where we are planning on eating July 8-17 (no particular days planned for each yet)

Raglan Road, Rose and Crown, Coral Reef, Sci-Fi, Jiko, Boma, GF Afternoon Tea (know this time) Kona, Le Cellier

Theflowerladee1
12-30-2006, 04:50 PM
We have found dinner around 4:30-5pm works well with most places, it is not
to crowded and gives you plenty of time to eat and disgest before evening
parades, shows, etc. Of course, you need to eat early enough so you
can snack at the nightly shows. Congratulations and have a magical trip.:wizard:

Aimeedyan
12-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Our dinner times last trip ranged from 530-930 depending upon the day. We did a few table service lunches and on those days, we did a later dinner. We also had a few nights where we wanted to see a particular parade before or after so we arranged our dining around that (like, we ate earlier on Spectromagic night so we'd have plenty of time to dine and then head back to MK). We also ran into this when we did a brunch time character breakfast (10:50) - we ate an early dinner at about 6pm because breakfast counted for lunch.

Also remember that you will likely snack a little more during the day as you see the great snacks sold in the park.

Each family is different. It also makes a difference whether or not you want to hit the ground running at park opening or not. We prefer NOT to do that so our day starts a little later so we tend to eat a little later.

I would tend to make them at your usual dinner time knowing that you can always snack or eat a later lunch if you find it's a little too late for you once you get there. Also keep in mind the time change if you have one!