PDA

View Full Version : Where to for a quick bite at BWI?

emma'smom
12-30-2006, 12:42 AM
We'll be arriving at around 8:30 on a Friday night to BWI with two young children in tow. Any suggestions for where we might grab a quick bite to eat since they probably won't be up for a table service meal after 2 1/2 hours on the flight down? What's available on the Boardwalk in terms of quick bites/carry out?

Mandabella
12-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Spoodles has a take-out pizza window, where you can get pizza by the slice. There's a hot dog kiosk, funnel cake kiosk, & the bakery has some sandwiches for quick bites.

DisGal520
12-30-2006, 06:01 AM
if you are flying on Southwest - there is the 'California Tortilla' in the Southwest wing. They also have soup, in case the kids are soup fans.

I think there is also a Krispy Kreme stand for that energy boost some of us need when flying.

Enjoy BWI

Pumbaa_
12-30-2006, 07:49 AM
You also have room service choices in addition to the options listed. If you end up delayed and get in late, the Dolphin has a picabu that is open 24 hours and has things from sandwiches to ful meals to a baked potatoe bar option.

The hot dog stand on the boardwalk has VERY LARGE hot dogs. (But tasty :))

Have fun!

MastaMind
12-30-2006, 08:13 AM
You also have room service choices in addition to the options listed. If you end up delayed and get in late, the Dolphin has a picabu that is open 24 hours and has things from sandwiches to ful meals to a baked potatoe bar option.

The hot dog stand on the boardwalk has VEARY LAARGE hot dogs. (But tasty :))
Have fun!

:rotfl2: I remember the first time my wife and I saw them. We couldn't understand why they were so expensive until we saw them. They were very good.

Pumbaa_
12-30-2006, 01:13 PM
LOL, the first time I got one, I wanted something (later at night, just wanted a little something you know?) and got the chili dog. :lmao: I think I ate a quarter of it. Next time I was a bit wiser

CoolDisneyCat
12-30-2006, 03:40 PM
We love the hot dogs at the Boardwalk! They're one of our favorite treats. Like the other posters said, they are large!