PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island ADRs?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-30-2006, 12:27 AM
I've never done this before and want to make sure before I call. Can I make dining reservations at Downtown Disney by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE? I want to make ADRs for Raglan Road and Portobello Yacht Club. Anyone else called and made reservations for these places? Thanks!

KatiebugsMom
12-30-2006, 12:39 AM
I just made ADR's for Raglan Road in January and called 407-WDW-Dine should not be a problem.

Lostgirlz
12-30-2006, 01:07 AM
I made reservations for our honeymoon in feb at Raglan Road through Disney Dining.:bride: :groom:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-30-2006, 01:30 AM
That's great to know! :thumbsup2 I'll be calling tomorrow!

How's Raglan Road? Good food? Cool atmosphere? I know nothing about it!

KatiebugsMom
12-30-2006, 10:21 AM
This will be my first time as well......but DH and I love good pub food and according to other threads entertainment begins in the evening around 8PM. Music and an Irish dancer. Glad I had made ADR's at 7PM.....nice to have music w/dessert and an Irish coffee.

jisom12
12-30-2006, 02:33 PM
My DW and I just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago. We dined at Raglan Road for the first time. Great Food and atmosphere. We enjoyed the live music and riverdance styled female dancer. I already have an ADR for our return trip in June :banana:

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-30-2006, 03:32 PM
My DW and I just returned from WDW a couple of weeks ago. We dined at Raglan Road for the first time. Great Food and atmosphere. We enjoyed the live music and riverdance styled female dancer. I already have an ADR for our return trip in June :banana:

Sounds good to me! :thumbsup2

BillSears
12-30-2006, 03:42 PM
I visited Raglan Road twice so far and it was fantastic both times. The music and the dancer do start at 8:00 so I made my reservations at 7:45 and had time to order before it started up. I loved it!!!

The fish and chips are amazing and the Bread Pudding is the best I've ever had. :thumbsup2 Raglan Road has now been added to my must do list for every trip.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-31-2006, 05:22 PM
I visited Raglan Road twice so far and it was fantastic both times. The music and the dancer do start at 8:00 so I made my reservations at 7:45 and had time to order before it started up. I loved it!!!

The fish and chips are amazing and the Bread Pudding is the best I've ever had. :thumbsup2 Raglan Road has now been added to my must do list for every trip.

Thanks for letting me know the time the entertainment starts! I didn't know about it! It sounds like a fantastic place! We are looking at going around St. Patty's Day and I called and they aren't taking any reservations. I guess we are going to have to get their early and be prepared to wait! It sounds like it's worth it! :)

LoriNSC
12-31-2006, 06:34 PM
We love Raglan Road. The entertainment was great. We're going in June again.:woohoo: