PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo, called today and got CRT for April

caitlinsmom
12-29-2006, 06:04 PM
DD (6) has been begging to go to CRT the past 2 times we went to the MK. I could never get in.
I called today to make our ADR's and guess what. We got lunch!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I also got character meals at Chef Mickey's and Hollywood and Vine.
2 year old DS is going to be out of his mind when he sees Jo-Jo.

mommyaof2
12-29-2006, 06:15 PM
I called the other day and got in in April too! I had several times to choose from. Wonder why?

caitlinsmom
12-29-2006, 06:19 PM
I was shocked too since it's Spring Break season

Fionasmommy
12-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Oh, wow! Is it time to make ADR's for April already?! :faint:

We just moved our trip up to April 24th - guess I need to get on the ball with planning!

eyeheartgoofy
12-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah! Maybe people don't realize the lunch option with the princesses is available? Who cares why though - you are in!!!

OKWMom
12-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Last weekend DH decided to adjust the date of our spring trip to April 28 - May 3. So.....I had to redo all of our ADRs. I called this week and got CRT (breakfast), Le Cellier, and 'Ohana, all at the times I wanted. The CM said I needed to hang up the phone and buy a lottery ticket as it was obviously my lucky day. :rotfl:

Seriously, there were several available times for each restaurant and I did not have any problems making any of my reservations. I hope that is a good sign about the crowd levels. :woohoo:

mom2kazkids
12-29-2006, 09:57 PM
I too had to adjust our trip from May 1-11 to April 23 to May 4, totally revised the ADR's and got all that I wanted. Only 1-2 were 10 minutes off from the original time that I wanted. I even got CP at 8:05a, and CRT for 8:10a.

Now I am hoping that those dates stick, as I do not want to adjust again.

Barb