PDA

View Full Version : Best Bldg and room location for POR....????

CAMUT
12-29-2006, 12:48 PM
I have just made a reservation for POR for Jan 20 to Jan 24. I DO like the Mansions but which bldg and room are the best location ; not a parking lot view. I like the courtyard view.. Any help will be appreciated ASAP...

rkmassa
12-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Magnolia Terrace is our favorite. It has a bridge by the building that goes directly to the main island for swimming, bar, playground, etc. Also has a quiet pool next to it. Close bus stop right in front of it. Just a great location.

kimis
01-01-2007, 08:38 AM
We love POR and the Mongolia Mansion for all the same reasons. We will be there in 28 days:banana: :banana: :banana: We can't wait.

hannymom
01-02-2007, 07:52 AM
hi camut, we will be there the exact same time as you. i am going to request magnolia in mansions or bldg 14 in the bayou. we have never stayed there before so i have been reading all of the posts from the POR experts hoping i will get a good location. i couldn't decide between mansions or bayou, it's hard to say which we prefer just by reading posts, so i thought i would ask for either of the 2 and let them decide for me.