PDA

View Full Version : Ala Zing SR shopping credits?

HeatherFeather
12-29-2006, 01:03 PM
I placed two orders from Ala Zing through the Sunshine Rewards link in mid December, but neither is showing up as even pending for credit yet. Did anyone else shop them and show any credits yet? I am just wondering if i need to submit more help desk tickets. TIA!

Alice28
12-29-2006, 11:09 PM
I hate to say it, but I'm having some real troubles with getting credits for shopping on SR the last few weeks. I am still waiting on an Overstock, two Photoworks and then I just ordered some stuff on Christmas that I don't see pending yet, but I've already rec'd the stuff. I will wait another week before I submit a trouble ticket for those, as it's still early.

If it's been a couple weeks since you ordered, I would submit a ticket.

sunshinegirl
12-30-2006, 09:03 AM
Unfortunately, we had another run of fraud over Christmas. Someone ordered thousands of dollars worth of merchandise using a fake credit card. We were just about to give them their credits when the merchants contacted us to tell us that all of the orders were being cancelled. So we are having to get confirmation from every merchant before we credit anything.

Please keep in mind that we have about 1000 shopping transactions come through us a week. If only 5 of them do not credit automatically, it means that 99.5% of the time, people get their credits without having to request them, send confirmation emails, etc. I know the other .5% of the time is a pain because we are working with the merchant on the back end to find out why the credit did not come through, but we DO follow up on every single one of them and keep the trouble tickets open until we can either verify the credits or verify that the merchant says the member did not click on our link.

Alice28
12-30-2006, 12:58 PM
Oh wow- what a pain in the butt for you guys! I'm sorry that happened. (the credit card fraud). :sad2:

HeatherFeather
12-31-2006, 08:03 AM
Well, one of those orders is now showing as pending for credit. yay~! Now if I could just get my trouble ticket from 6 weeks ago resolved I'd be pretty darn happy. Cheers and Happy New Year to all!

dis4harley
01-02-2007, 09:49 PM
How can you tell if it is pending?? I ordered from best buy at the beginning of Dec. and I don't see where it is pending or credited at all. Would someone please help me out??

Thanks

Alisha

azgal81
01-03-2007, 10:07 AM
How can you tell if it is pending?? I ordered from best buy at the beginning of Dec. and I don't see where it is pending or credited at all. Would someone please help me out??

Thanks

Alisha

Usually you will see it's pending/credited in your account history which you would click on from the members page. If it's pending it will say the store then the amount and pending if it's credited the pending will say paid. You might have to scroll back in your history earlier in December since they are posted as the date you complete the offer.