PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on this??

magicalmickey
12-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Do you think it would be rude to go into one of the pricier Disney restaurants (such as the Flying Fish Cafe) and order just appetizers or salads?

cap'njacksgirl18
12-28-2006, 11:57 PM
I would go for it. You are in disney the happiest place on earth where no one really knows you. Plus when are you going to see them again. Sometimes we go to the nice ones just for dessert and coffee:coffee:

dustysky
12-29-2006, 06:35 AM
Why would that be rude? Its your money order and eat what you want.

hockeybabe
12-29-2006, 12:16 PM
I agree with the previous posters. It's your money and your vacation!

summerlandjeff
12-29-2006, 12:40 PM
I don't think it's ever "rude" to order what you want! Of course I know of a person who habitually goes to restaurants, gets a table and orders hot water and lemon. Nothing else, and gets mad if she's charged for it! I think that's rude.

cap'njacksgirl18
12-29-2006, 12:46 PM
Thats a little rude, but I don't think ordering appetizers , salads, and drinks is bad. Especially because sometimes in the hot weather down there you don't want a lot to eat:)
I don't think it's ever "rude" to order what you want! Of course I know of a person who habitually goes to restaurants, gets a table and orders hot water and lemon. Nothing else, and gets mad if she's charged for it! I think that's rude.

latexscooter
12-29-2006, 12:56 PM
I think that's fine. I was a server through college and I remember having customers do this sort of thing on occassion. I never minded as long as they didn't "camp out" and not tip appropriately.

Enjoy yourself and the atmosphere.

lillygator
12-29-2006, 02:40 PM
I would think this would be fine...:)

MinnieM21
12-29-2006, 02:54 PM
It's not rude at all. :) I'm a vegetarian and very light eater so I always order an appetizer or salad as my meal. It's never been a problem.