View Full Version : Heading to Dallas for DNA testing....

12-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Well, we got approval to do some DNA testing on my DD. Hopefully these tests will give us a more clear diagnosis of her fever syndrome. If not it will at least rule out some of the types and give us a new direction.

We are still tracking her fevers and have changed to a new steriod to see it the frequency lessens. Can't wait to see how that works!!!

Wish us luck....

Mackey Mouse
12-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Absolutely wishing you the best luck with the DNA testing in Dallas, do keep us in the loop on how it goes for you all.

I hope they find you some answers.. Hugs

01-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Have a safe trip and hoping you get the answers you need.

01-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I hope you get some answers. Sending prayers and pixie dust.

01-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Best of luck with your tests. Hopefully a resolution is near.

01-09-2007, 07:23 PM
We were unable to do the DNA testing on the day posted....due to the timing of the test and shipping to the DNA center we had to do it on a Monday....we went yesterday and DD3 did great! She is used to being stuck and handles it really well!!! We should get some results in a couple weeks....

Mackey Mouse
01-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Take care and let us know how it all turns out.. Hopefully you will have some answers soon.. :)