PDA

View Full Version : H&V - Fantasmic package ? - opinions please

pooh2001
12-28-2006, 06:39 PM
We would like to do H&V Fantasmic package - it will be Easter 2007 week - crowds everywhere.:rotfl:

H&V seems to have the most diverse menu for the least expensive price.

We have a 4:30 PM ADR -for an 8:30 PM Fantasmic.
Studio's parade I think is at 3:30 PM.

Do you think we will beat the dinner rush ?

Is the food decent ?
We have not eaten at H&V since 2002.

Thanks for all your expertise opinions.

Happy 2007 :rainbow:

TinkOhio
12-28-2006, 07:57 PM
We have done the H&V dinnner package the few Easter breaks and really enjoyed it! It's usually hot by that time of the year, and I think that their salads, sides and salmon were very good. The BD is very good, but a little pricy, IMHO.

Enjoy!

LizinSTL
12-28-2006, 08:20 PM
We would like to do H&V Fantasmic package - it will be Easter 2007 week - crowds everywhere.:rotfl:

H&V seems to have the most diverse menu for the least expensive price.

We have a 4:30 PM ADR -for an 8:30 PM Fantasmic.
Studio's parade I think is at 3:30 PM.

Do you think we will beat the dinner rush ?

Is the food decent ?
We have not eaten at H&V since 2002.

Thanks for all your expertise opinions.

Happy 2007 :rainbow:

Not an expert...but we did the H&V fantasmic package in June (fairly crowded). We had an ADR for 40 minutes after the parade began. It was perfect timing- we waited about 10 minutes for our table and the food was pretty good. The service was great- when we left (about an hour later) the crowds waiting to get in were pretty heavy. I think an hour after the parade's start time is a good time- I felt rushed.

Luv'sTink
12-28-2006, 09:37 PM
We ate there in early Dec and the food was really good!

vascubaguy
12-28-2006, 09:41 PM
I dunno about the crowds and all that, but the H&V food.... YUCK! Absolutely, no doubt, THE worst food I've ever eaten at WDW. (Of course you'll get mixed reviews on this)...

I'd pay a little more and do the package at MM (and of course you'll get mixed reviews on this too, but the food is better IMO).