PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier Question

AshleyMWC
12-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Hello all! Ok, my next trip is still MONTHS away, but I am already planning...of course! I tried Le Cellier on my last trip in Decmeber, and I loved it! I want to go back when my mom and I go in October, but she does not eat red meat...oh, the injustice! Anyhoo, I know that they have both chicken and salmon (her favorite!!) on the menu, but I have never read any reports of people ordering them. Does anyone knowhow the salmon is? DO they always have a chicken or fish entree on the menu? I would hate to get the ADR and not have anything for my mom to eat :scared1:

Allison
12-28-2006, 03:37 PM
You can find menus on this site in the dining area and on www.allearsnet.com .

MikeAidanEoinMom
12-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Hello all! Ok, my next trip is still MONTHS away, but I am already planning...of course! I tried Le Cellier on my last trip in Decmeber, and I loved it! I want to go back when my mom and I go in October, but she does not eat red meat...oh, the injustice! Anyhoo, I know that they have both chicken and salmon (her favorite!!) on the menu, but I have never read any reports of people ordering them. Does anyone knowhow the salmon is? DO they always have a chicken or fish entree on the menu? I would hate to get the ADR and not have anything for my mom to eat :scared1:

My Mom had the chicken and said it was very good

OKWMom
12-28-2006, 08:57 PM
They also have a salmon dish served on a spoonbread. My friend ordered it when we went in December and allowed me a taste. I thought it was wonderful. The only complaint my friend had was that she couldn't finish it all.

tampaguys
12-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Two great alternatives are the Flying Fish Cafe and Narcoossee's...lots for your mother to choose from and terrific steaks for you.

figaromeetsmarie
12-28-2006, 10:17 PM
:goodvibes :goodvibes I LOVED the Chicken on the dinner menu~~ It was the best meal that I had while I was in WDW for 6 days!!

It is AWESOME!!

AshleyMWC
12-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Thanks for everyone's input! I also love Narcoossee's and have never tried Flying Fish, but I just really really want to go abck to Le Cellier. I had an appetizer I loved there in December and I have been wanting it ever since- it was the salmon with crabmeat and marzacapone cheese...mmmm. If that's not on the menu when I book my ADR I may have to try Flying Fish instead. Ok, sorry for the slight tangent. I think my mom would love the salmon, I just hoep it's still on the menu when we go!

HSMndLKfan92
12-29-2006, 01:14 PM
I think I had pasta there last August. Not steak, but pasta. It was good.

powellrj
12-29-2006, 04:05 PM
we had the Prince Edward Island Mussels as an appetizer on our last trip and it was wonderful. It was a huge portion and could almost be a meal.

laura001
12-29-2006, 07:54 PM
I have had the shrimp and the salmon, both were great! I am not much of a red meat eater either, DH loves steak, so a great place for us to eat!

Enjoy!!!:)