PDA

View Full Version : Which restaurant for special birthday?

tinkerbell181
12-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Help! I just can't decide. It will be hubby's 40th birthday. Just the two of us. Somewhere quiet.....romantic....nice view.....fabulous menu.....at one of the resorts, or in a park, or downtown disney....any recommendations for a special memorable dinner (we did the one at the France pavillion last year for our anniversary and it was great!). Thank you in advance for any guidance!:confused3

Happy4Disney
12-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Narcoossee's. See the fireworks and water pagent. For our anniversary they printed special menus with our name on them, they might do the same for a birthday. It is tough to get a window seat but if you request it they will try to accommodate you.:)

tampaguys
12-28-2006, 08:19 PM
COMPLETELY AGREE with Narcoossee's, unless you are in a real mood to get all dressed up, in which case you cannot beat the food at Victoria and Albert's.

Twinprincesses
12-28-2006, 09:43 PM
I love Narcooses too!!! Great seafoodand the view is beautiful!!

hmillerbarilla
01-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Have you been to California Grill? I loved it. I LOVED IT! My DH and I left the kids with my parents and we had a wonderful dinner. The atmosphere is perfect--fun, and just private enough. We also had a great server who seemed to know just what we wanted before we did. Wish I remembered his name! Happy planning!