PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Boma

beaudoin_n2
12-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi,

If i get reservations to Boma on a night that AK is closing at 5, will i be able to use Disney transportation to get back to a park or to go back to Pop Century ?

Wazzo
12-28-2006, 10:34 AM
The Transportation Wizard (http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/twiz.asp?action=rts) suggests taking the bus from the AKL to MGM and then to POP.

If you're REALLY late, you could always take the bus from AKL to DTD and then to POP.

Have fun! :goodvibes

Leota
12-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Personally, if you can't switch busses at a Park, I'd cab it. Switching busses at DTD is miserable.

Usually if we're resort dining late after the closest Park closes, we cab it for convienence. The most we ever paid was $20 for a cab from AKL to CR & it was worth every penny.

WillCAD
12-28-2006, 11:33 AM
If your Boma ressie is not too late, you can easily take a bus from AKL to any of the other parks and have some more park time before heading back to Pop for the evening.

If you are ready to call it a night after dinner at Boma (you will probably be stuffed - Boma is excellent), you can get a bus to MGM, then get a bus from MGM to Pop. I say MGM because it is directly in line between AKL and Pop, so the ride would be shortest.