PDA

View Full Version : Yeah! I am so excited! I got CRT and LeCellier!

mommyaof2
12-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Hello everyone! I thought a few months ago that we were going to have to cancel our trip in April of 2007 because of my health and now we are going to go unless I have a relapse. I am staying positive though! Anyways, I called just a few minutes ago to book a few adrs and I got CRT and Le Cellier! I was so excited. I thought for sure they would be booked! Oh well, now I have 6 more to decide on. Suggestions anyone?:dance3:

latexscooter
12-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Congratulations! May your good health continue long after the new year.

We're doing both CRT and LeCellier as well. We're also doing Boma, 'Ohana (our favorite, favorite, favorite), Marrakesh, and several character meals. So based off of that of course I'll suggest 'Ohana.

Lexxiefern
12-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Congratulations! CRT for breakfast lunch or dinner? Some that we have coming up are Whispering Canyon, Sci Fi, 50's Primetime, CRT, Coral Reef, Rose and Crown, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park fare. Have fun planning!!

mommyaof2
12-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Sorry, I forgot to say, CRT is for lunch. We are not big on breakfast!:)

Joe'sgirl
12-28-2006, 01:46 PM
I just booked CRT for dinner for our Feb trip. They actually had 2 reservations available. I didn't have any problems booking anything in fact. I booked dinners at Tony's, Park Fare, Boma and CRT.

summerlandjeff
12-28-2006, 01:52 PM
We loved the seafood buffet at Beach Club. Good food, decent price and it's always fun to try a new place!

cap'njacksgirl18
12-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Have you gone to Marrakesh before? I went there in april with my mom stepdad and little brother and it was by far the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at! We all hated our meals so much we went to eat somewhere else afterwards. The ent was slim to none. There was one belly dancer and she only came out for less than five minutes. On top of that all of the people with little kids sent them up to dance with her and stood in front of our table to take pictures so we missed her five minutes of dancing. I was really disappointed because that was what I was most looking forward to going to. The tangerine counter service in morocco is 100 times better food.
Congratulations! May your good health continue long after the new year.

We're doing both CRT and LeCellier as well. We're also doing Boma, 'Ohana (our favorite, favorite, favorite), Marrakesh, and several character meals. So based off of that of course I'll suggest 'Ohana.

latexscooter
12-28-2006, 03:47 PM
The tangerine counter service in morocco is 100 times better food.

You're freaking me out! :scared: I love Tangerine Cafe and that is why we decided to try Marrakesh. I've heard mixed reviews but decided to go for it anyways. Maybe I'll throw Garden Grill back on and take off Marrakesh. At least with a character meal you're guarnteed to like something even if it's not the food.

cap'njacksgirl18
12-28-2006, 04:26 PM
I would dump that reservations if I was you. We booked Marakesh for the same reason because we love the tangerine! I am a vegetarian and that cafe has a lot of options for me. Marakesh had like one option. My mom got chicken and it was so dry she asked for a side of sauce and that didnt make it any better. My brother just hated it in general, and my stepdad who was a marine and will eat anything didn't like it. It was just so disappointing I try to let people know before they go through it:sad2:
You're freaking me out! :scared: I love Tangerine Cafe and that is why we decided to try Marrakesh. I've heard mixed reviews but decided to go for it anyways. Maybe I'll throw Garden Grill back on and take off Marrakesh. At least with a character meal you're guarnteed to like something even if it's not the food.

hmillerbarilla
01-02-2007, 11:29 PM
You will be so happy with Le Cellier! I thought it was one of our best meals this past trip. We also were very happy with Cheft de France this year and my DH and I went to California Grill without the kiddies and had a blast--the best meal I've had at WDW. The best.

castleeto
01-03-2007, 11:29 AM
We loved Le Cellier! Good choice! Our other favorites from our November trip were Boma, Jiko and Kona Cafe. My 2 1/2 yr old's favorite was Hollywood and Vine with Jo Jo and Little Einsteins, and I have to agree that it was a wonderful character experience and the food was actually much better than I expected! The only place we were really disappointed with was 1900 Park Fare.