PDA

View Full Version : New Menus/Kids Desserts

jensen
12-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Since the inception of the new menus, do any restaurants still have fun desserts for the kids? i.e. Moose at LeCellier, build your own sundae at Spoodles, paint your own cookie at Concourse Steakhouse. What's still out there that is fun for the kids?

CarnotaurDad
12-27-2006, 06:55 PM
When we were there last week, Garden Grill still had the "Make your own cupcake". Unfortunately, Coral Reef didn't have the "Build your own sundae".

shellybaxter
12-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I haven't been to LeCellier yet - going next week - but I read that the moose dessert has been moved to the adult menu. So you can still get it for your kids but you'll have to pay for it oop if your on the dinning plan

jensen
12-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the info. Even if these "fun" desserts are on the adult menu, I'll be happy to order them as my dessert and give them to the kids - I don't need the extra calories :). I just know that was a special part of the meals for my kids in the past and don't want that to go away.

MaeDaisy
12-30-2006, 01:40 PM
We had lunch at the Coral Reef on Christmas Eve last week, and they brought out build-your-own sundaes for my kids.

jensen
01-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Anyone else encounter any fun desserts... or all the fun ones being taken away?