PDA

View Full Version : Screaming three year old = no dreams

bouke
12-27-2006, 11:55 AM
pretty sure we were destined for a dream thing until my three year old freaked out. Was a bad trip because of the three year old but lesson learned. I saw a cast member heading our way, and then stop, turn and head for a different family. Oh well. My daughter really didn't deserve a prize anyways.

We did get a minor one in that we got to send a postcard for free, but not sure if it was related or not.

FourBoysMom
12-27-2006, 12:01 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have to say...reading your post made me smile.

We were in WDW in November with a 3 year old also.... I felt your pain!:rotfl:

CathrynRose
12-27-2006, 12:15 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have to say...reading your post made me smile.

We were in WDW in November with a 3 year old also.... I felt your pain!:rotfl:

You think you've got it rough with a three year old.... I thought so too, until..........

I went with a FIFTEEN year old this year. :scared1: :sad2:

:rolleyes1 ;)

FourBoysMom
12-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Yes! That is just as bad....

Me, mom to 4 boys, decided to take my little sister (age 15) and my neice (age 16) to "help" :confused: How stupid am I? First of all, there's a reason God didn't give me any daughters....he knew I couldn't handle it.... secondly....why did I ever think they'd be a help?????:confused3

MOREMICKEY4ME
12-27-2006, 01:15 PM
My husband and I brought our three year old this past summer.
There were a few "melt down" moments, but naps are a godsend!!!

Disfan3
12-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Yes! That is just as bad....

Me, mom to 4 boys, decided to take my little sister (age 15) and my neice (age 16) to "help" :confused: How stupid am I? First of all, there's a reason God didn't give me any daughters....he knew I couldn't handle it.... secondly....why did I ever think they'd be a help?????:confused3

:banana: :banana: :banana:
:rotfl:

mom of three girls...thanks for being so understanding. When our girls hit teen years...I will need some medication, me thinks :hippie:

jillyjoey
12-28-2006, 11:36 AM
I think my DD(4) attitude helped her get a dream. One day at MGM -- she was having, well "a moment." A CM came over to her and told her that princesses must smile and that if she would smile he would give her popcorn. He stayed after her for about 5 minutes until he finally got her to smile -- she received a huge container of popcorn in a Mickey Christmas container. And DH rec'd a free drink as well because it was his birthday.

That said -- her during some other "moments" she was warned by CMs that there was no whining at Disney World -- this worked -- believe it or not. Now that we are home -- she is back to normal -- can I get a CM delivered to my house.

SelfEmployedDebtFree
12-30-2006, 01:52 AM
Think JUST kids are bad...

Try going with a rage filled, angry, autistic son with paranoias.

Your a dream killer.:sad1:

But hey! Frequent trips to WDW help keep my wife sain... somewhat.