PDA

View Full Version : Which to pick?

la79al
12-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Ohana or WCC?
Coral Reef, Teppenyaki or Sci-Fi? (Pick 2)
It will be me, DH, DS almost 11 and DD6 for dinners.

latexscooter
12-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Ohana or WCC?

'Ohana because it's our only must do every single time.

And I know you didn't say we could mix up rows one and two but I'd do Sci-Fi and WCC. WCC is fun and would be good for your kids. Sci-fi is fun atmosphere that kids and adult both love. The problem with Sci-fi is the food is not the best so you have to keep it very simple - sandwiches and fries.

I would choose Teppenyaki over Coral Reef because the majority of feedback from CR the past year has been very poor. If you don't get a table by the tank the kids may get bored.

MelanieC
12-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Ohana or WCC - Tough, but I think definately Ohana

Teppanyaki and Sci Fi - Hands down - Your kids will love both for theming, although Coral Reef has that too. My kids love Teppanyaki and Sci Fi!

Posted this on the Theme park & Attractions board too!

DreaminDisney
12-27-2006, 02:29 PM
I would pick 'Ohana and Sci-fi:)

Melisa1
12-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Teppanyaki & Sci-fi - loved them both.
I have heard great reviews about Ohana too - I am going to try it on our next trip!

teresa kay
12-27-2006, 03:33 PM
'Ohana is at the top of my list. We just returned home last weekend and went to Sci-Fi for the first and last time DD11 my hubby & I all agreed that the atmosphere was worth going once, but the food was nothing to back for the second time. We were very disappointed.

Sinderelli
12-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Ohana or WCC?

'Ohana is our evry favorite, with WCC a close second. Your DS11 and DD6 would probably get a kick out of the WCC antics. Food-wise, I think "ohana is better.

Not sure when you are going, but I believe Teppanyaki is going to be closed for quite a while. you may want to check on the dates. I've never eaten there, so can';t give a recommendation. We loved the environment at Coral Reef but thought the food was so-so. Sci-Fi is very fun, esp. for the age of your kids.