PDA

View Full Version : Air Tran fares for October 2007?

Harvest02
12-27-2006, 07:02 AM
Does anyone know, from past experience, when AirTran will release fares for October 2007? We flew them this past summer to Orlando, and were very impressed! Just didn't know how far out they go with their fares....They have tons of flights from Indianapolis also, so they might be my best bet again!:)

helenk
12-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Airtran generally releases their fares about 8 months out. I would suspect that October fares will start to be released by the end of February.

TazFan
01-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know, from past experience, when AirTran will release fares for October 2007? We flew them this past summer to Orlando, and were very impressed! Just didn't know how far out they go with their fares....They have tons of flights from Indianapolis also, so they might be my best bet again!:)

We flew backed to IND with AirTran this past Tuesday and greatly enjoyed it...plus you couldn't beat the price...$371 for 4 people on January 2! In addition, AT was a later flight; allowing more time in 'da World'. What we also enjoyed was assigned seats. While AT boards in groups (aka Zones) it was nice not having to find / battle for a preferred seat.

TazFan