PDA

View Full Version : Which transportation service????????

my_try
12-26-2006, 06:44 PM
I need some advice. Can anyone recommend to me a transportation service that can pick my family (of 4) up at the airport and take us to the Beach Club this February? We definitely would like a grocery store stop on the way to the Resort since we are staying in a villa with a kitchen. I have priced *********** but have never used them. Can anyone throw some recommendations my way?

Thanks in advance!

Kathy :goodvibes

Edd
12-26-2006, 07:22 PM
You could try Murray Hill Transportation2disney.com or Berkley Edwards BLEtransportation@yahoo.com. Both companies have been mentioned a lot on the boards and you will be able to grocery ship with them. There are many others that are worthwhile.

2infinityandbeyond
12-26-2006, 09:46 PM

goofy4tink
12-27-2006, 07:54 AM
FL Tours is a board sponsor...I've had good service with them. I've used Tiffany Towncar in the past and the service was also good, but it had been a number of years since I used them. Not sure if the level of service is the same now.

MomofCKJ
12-27-2006, 08:53 AM
******, ******, ******. We just used them last week. Bob was wonderful! On time, actually early, clean car, friendly, grocery stop, it worked out perfectly!

Allyson

pooksma
12-27-2006, 08:56 AM
We use Tiffany. Excellent service and drivers for our trips. Plan to use them again in August.

LoveMyBoys
12-27-2006, 10:06 AM
We just used ******, and they were great. Larry waited for us at the bottom of the escalator with our name on a red card, so he was easy to spot. He went with us to get our bags, helped us carry them outside, and then went to get his car. It was a huge, clean SUV. Both my boys had booster seats waiting for them in the back seat (3rd row), free of charge. There was plenty of trunk space for all our luggage and our groceries (30 minute grocery stop included). And my boys also got to watch a movie about WDW on the way down, and while DH ran into Publix. They were supposed to pick us at 12pm to go back to the airport, and John was there at 11:50am waiting for us. It was really a pleasant experience. We opted to use them because we were staying at the Dolphin, and couldn't use ME, but DH and I agree that we will probably use them even if we stay at one of the Disney resorts, because they are definitely worth the $90 they charge.:)

skiingwife
12-27-2006, 10:42 AM
I also recommend ******. We used them last week to go from WDW to Universal and then back the next day. Bob was very friendly and picked us up right on time,and his SUV was nice and clean. He stopped at a Publix for us too. My husband was so impressed that he asked Bob to take us to the airport, instead of Magical Express. Magical Express would have picked us up 3 hours early. With ******, it was only 2 hours early which was plenty, so the extra hour of sleep in the morning was nice. We'll definitely use ****** again next time.

jodistar
12-27-2006, 12:29 PM
Tiffany Towncar worked good on the last trip -- I will be using them again on my upcoming travel.

VAgal76
12-27-2006, 09:52 PM
I've never had a problem with Dennis at Lorden Transportation.

Prompt, professional and clean, comfy car.

michboro
12-28-2006, 12:53 PM
We used ****** in November, and I would recommend them.

joey's mom
12-28-2006, 09:48 PM
We used ****** last week, too. I chose ****** because I did a search on these boards and there were absolutely no negative reports about ******...can't say that for the other transportation services.