PDA

View Full Version : Monorail question

Tinksmom5
12-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Hey all hope your holiday was great . I was just wondering if someone could tell me what resorts and parks are connected to the monorail system ? I know you can get to the magic kingdom on it from the GF and CR . But I wasn't sure what other resorts and parks you can get too .
Thanks

taimgxe
12-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Only 3 hotels are connected to the monorail. Grand Floridian, Polynesian, and the Contemporary. All other hotels are connected via a bus or ferry depending on location to a park or even Downtown Disney.

DebbieB
12-26-2006, 01:21 PM
The Magic Kingdom resort loop includes these stops (in order, runs clockwise): Ticket & Transportation Center, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Magic Kingdom, Contemporary.

The Magic Kingdom express loop runs counterclockwise between the Ticket & Transportation Center and Magic Kingdom.

The Epcot loops runs between the Ticket & Transportation Center & Epcot.

Tinksmom5
12-27-2006, 10:28 PM
So I could get to Epcot via monorail from the contempory or no ?

cap'njacksgirl18
12-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Yes, you would have to get on the monorail and go to ticket and transfer, and then switch there onto a monorail for Epcot. I am not sure but you may have to switch monorails at magic kingdom to get to ticket and transfer. Even if you do then you would do the same thing. You just would go to the mk and get on the monorail that goes to T&t and then switch onto a monorail to go to epcot.

snowy76
12-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Yes, you would have to get on the monorail and go to ticket and transfer, and then switch there onto a monorail for Epcot. I am not sure but you may have to switch monorails at magic kingdom to get to ticket and transfer. Even if you do then you would do the same thing. You just would go to the mk and get on the monorail that goes to T&t and then switch onto a monorail to go to epcot.
CR to Epcot involves just one switch. Take the monorail that goes to the TTC (Ticket and Transportation Center). Get on the Epcot monorail there.

cap'njacksgirl18
12-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Thats what I thought, but I was not positive:)