PDA

View Full Version : Any good CS children's meals that have pizza?

kandb
12-26-2006, 09:39 AM
We'll be at all the parks and my kids are super picky. The only foods I'm probably going to get into them are french fries and pizza and milk, juice and of course goodies. We'll be on the DDP. Any suggestions for childrens meals at the parks that include pizza. We can always give them fries from our meals. Thanks, Linda

bcsmom
12-26-2006, 11:16 AM
We'll be at all the parks and my kids are super picky. The only foods I'm probably going to get into them are french fries and pizza and milk, juice and of course goodies. We'll be on the DDP. Any suggestions for childrens meals at the parks that include pizza. We can always give them fries from our meals. Thanks, Linda

My kids like the Toy Story Pizza Planet at MGM. I know they always get pizza at the TS places, but I think that was the only CS where they got it my mind is blank & we just got back 3 days ago. My DD loved the turkey pin wheels too. We got those at OKW CS, it was turkey & cheese rolled into torilla strips. They might have that at other places.

oogieboogie
12-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Pizzafari at AK is definitely pizza place (although you'll have to purchase an adult pizza - no kids pizza here)

LisaG
12-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Mama Melrose's in MGM has pizza on their kids menu. This is one of our favorite restaurants!

SauceBoss
12-27-2006, 05:01 AM
Spoodles has them and the dough is homemade.

jcemom
12-27-2006, 10:43 AM
As far as I know there aren't any kids CS pizza meals, only adult. I believe there used to be kids pizza, at least at Pizzafari, but they eliminated it because too many adults were ordering the kids pizza to save money.