PDA

View Full Version : Can't Check-in Online - US Airways

johnnyr
12-25-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm trying to check-in online for my flight tomorrow. There is a party of 6 with 2 seperate reservations. I'm getting some goofy error that says "Your reservation is in the system, however, the confirmation code does not match the city name you entered." I tried with both reservation numbers and get the same thing. I'm selecting the correct city and can even see the reservation online. I never had a problem before. Worst case, I go to a kiosk in the morning, but anyone else experience this with US Airways online check-in?

kaytieeldr
12-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Did you try calling US Airways for help?

johnnyr
12-25-2006, 08:14 PM
I used the online chat help which is useless IMHO. I think it's because I booked through Priceline on a code share with United. I found a FAQ in the Web Check-in help section that says you can't use online check-in with a code share ticket. Don't know why the online support person didn't know that. Oh well, I was hoping to save some time at the airport. I guess I'll use a kiosk at the airport.

TDC Nala
12-25-2006, 08:40 PM
try calling them on the phone, sometimes the website doesn't work correctly. And if it is working correctly, maybe they'll take pity on you and check you in.

safetymom
12-25-2006, 08:58 PM
The US Airways web site is not very good for a lot of things. It is sometimes just easier to check in at the airport.

HelenePA
12-25-2006, 09:01 PM
I had the same thing happen to me when I flew down to New Orleans this past Feb. I was in a panic! I just called up and explained my problem... the guy on the phone helped me out ALOT! He got me the right info with in a few min... I say just call them. They are there to help.