PDA

View Full Version : Trading Cards

dreamalittledream
12-21-2006, 08:24 AM
We are just back and I discovered something I have not heard of before. I was on the monorail platform early one am and met a great CM. He told me that a few months ago they came out with a set of Trading cards for the means of transportation, busses, monorails and ferrys. He gave me a set of the monorail ones and I then asked every bus driver I saw if they had some but none did. I didn't ride a ferry so I didn't ask there.

Has anyone seen these? They are numbered with different facts and trivia on each one.

ztbz
12-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Here (http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=20279&size=big&sort=1&cat=501) is a Picture of one of the Bus cards "The Gillig" card. I was told that the first set of cards that came out were all giving out and are pretty popular with the Guests. For a while we were all out of cards but they are giving them out to the Bus Drivers again. There are 18 cards in all; each one has a different Disney Character on the card.

12 Monorail Cards
3 Ferry Boat Cards
3 Disney Bus Cards

:santa:

wdwherewecome
06-02-2007, 10:58 AM
I just returned from Disney and had never heard of the trading cards until a bus driver gave us two sets of them. One for each of my kids. We then were able to get another set of them from one of the captains on the boat from MK to WL.