PDA

View Full Version : Another $160.00 Savings From JetBlue

Hawk
12-20-2006, 09:48 PM
I can't believe it. I just checked and our return flight (4 of us) went down another $40.00 each. So far we have saved $360.00 just by checking daily. We are now considering another trip down to WDW in August. Ok - I'll keep checking. :thumbsup2

Tim/Hawk

SaraMc
12-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Weve had the exact opp. Our flights have doubled in price since we booked. Of course we are coming home on Pres. day.. and we did get a great price but I keep checking everyday!

:goodvibes

goofy4tink
12-21-2006, 01:44 PM
This is one of the reasons I now fly JB as much as I can. They are so easy to get credits with. I always seem to have a credit with them..sure makes that next trip easier!

njziggy
12-27-2006, 05:01 AM
How do you get them to credit you for a rate change? Do you have to pay the $30 fee per ticket to "change" you flight? Do they put the credit for all passengers in 1 voucher?

goofy4tink
12-27-2006, 06:45 AM
When you see a change in fare, just give JB a call and tell them you would like the lower fare and credit. There is no change fee. I had my flights in Dec lowered about 4 times before we actually flew...called them every time, and told them my fare had gone down and I would like to have credit for the changes. They were very happy to do that.

JESW
12-27-2006, 08:09 AM
Wow! I didn't know they did that???? Dates just came out for august and I would like to book them so I have that part of the plans out of the way. Good to know I can ask for credit if they go down! :thumbsup2

We will be flying Jet Blue for the first time in a couple of weeks as a family and I hope we like them. (We loved SONG from Delta). Dh has flown them once and liked them. If I book august then we will have 3 trips this year booked with them so I really hope we like them! :)

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Jill

Mickiethepooh
12-27-2006, 09:38 AM
How long are the credits good for? most times they must be used within 1 year from the date you MADE the reservation. Is that the case with these credits?

goofy4tink
12-27-2006, 12:26 PM
How long are the credits good for? most times they must be used within 1 year from the date you MADE the reservation. Is that the case with these credits?

I would say 'normally'. I had to cancel some flights with JB that I had used credits for, and I believe the credits that were returned to me have to be used within a year of the date of the 'changed' flight.

jaydanahy
12-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Wow, that is amazing...thanks for the info

JESW
12-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Well, I just checked the rates for the April 2007 flights I booked months ago and they have increased by a total of $840. for 4 r/t - hope they won't come after me to pay the difference! :)

I am just kidding by the way...I will keep checking on our other booked flights to see if they go down. Just booked August 2007.

Jill