PDA

View Full Version : Alamo coupon

sumrmist
12-20-2006, 03:29 PM
I received a coupon for 25 dollars off of a week rental at Alamo. The code is AD1901NJK.

Made my week van rental to drive to Disney under 300 dollars woooohoooooo!

TheWho
12-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Great coupon, it worked for me. Do you have a link to it?

Thanks

allustoms
12-20-2006, 04:55 PM
:banana: I received mine in my email and entered the number into my exsiting reservation for Jan 2. I expected it to be rejected since I have already tried every code I could find and had discounts on this reservation. I got the new confirmation with my previous discount and my discount coupon on it.

The running joke in our house is that if we don't leave soon, our car is going to be free.

BTW, the best rate code I found was the one for Wal Mart customers - yes it is customers. There are 2 codes posted on mousesavers that gave an extra driver for free. I entered it into my exsisting reservation that I thought was an awesome rate and got the free additional driver, but also got a $30 discount! I had read on mousesavers that rental companies will change their rates frequently so keep trying codes. A few days ago I entered in the second Wal Mart customer code and got $17.50 more off the price!

This all seems too unbelievable, the fine print on the coupon I printed off says the $25 is only good on reservations booked through the alamo website and only on new, not exsisting reservations, yet the web site accepted the coupon code and printed my confirmation. I am half expecting the person at the desk may turn it down, yet I am pretty sure they are just going to take what is on the confirmation as it is. We will have to see.

I have not been given permission to post links yet, so if you need the maybe you can give me an email address to send it to.