PDA

View Full Version : Place in Epcot to print Boarding Passes?

kim
12-18-2006, 08:52 PM
???? :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

wdwfan1
12-19-2006, 12:05 AM
Try Guest Services outside the main entrance.

Jennyvelaz
12-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Any resort but the not the parks! My FIL was stuck at TL and after asking 3 CMs, just took a bus back to the resort to check-in. What time is the flight? If it's the last, everyone is A.

disneyldwjr
12-20-2006, 06:57 AM
Any resort but the not the parks! My FIL was stuck at TL and after asking 3 CMs, just took a bus back to the resort to check-in. What time is the flight? If it's the last, everyone is A.
Guest services at any park will do it for you.

bg4
12-20-2006, 12:23 PM
This only applies to southwest as most if not all other airlines assign you/you choose your seat and you can check in at airport

With Southwest you can check in by laptop, mobile hand-held device as in cell phone with internet access or just have someone at home or work check you in.

When you get to airport use kiosk and reprint your bp. You will still have your A.

I did this last week and it worked great.

disneyldwjr
12-20-2006, 12:52 PM
This only applies to southwest as most if not all other airlines assign you/you choose your seat and you can check in at airport

With Southwest you can check in by laptop, mobile hand-held device as in cell phone with internet access or just have someone at home or work check you in.

When you get to airport use kiosk and reprint your bp. You will still have your A.

I did this last week and it worked great.

Actually, they will do it for any guest regardless of the airline. I chose to go to guest services/relations (I can never figure out which is which, but, the one in the park), they asked what airline and I gave them my reservation confirmation and they took care of it all including printing it.
I don't have internet access on my cell phone and refuse to have it, no need or desire. I don't carry my laptop to the parks and I don't rely on others to take care of my business, so, the checkin at the parks worked just great. :)

disneyldwjr
12-20-2006, 12:54 PM

Not sure what you mean by "If it's the last, everyone is A". That is a very large assumption. I have been on last flights and trust me, not everyone was an A.