PDA

View Full Version : Gotta "luv" SWA

dgaston
12-17-2006, 06:29 PM
In planning for my DD23's graduation from college trip, I first booked return flights from MCO at $135. That dropped to $109, then $79, and then I received a Ding! fare for $49. I really don't mind the cattle call, when RT flights end up being around $100 with taxes and security fees. :love:

I'mNoPrince
12-17-2006, 06:31 PM
I hear you my only problem is I now have $400 in credits to use from these last 2 flights.

Oct ended up being $112 RT and the flights this week ended up being $122 RT you just can't beat that at all. June should be paid for if this keeps up.

We're always flying so I never try to get a refund.

DonnaL
12-17-2006, 07:14 PM
I'mNoPrince......our flights coming up in January (six of us) were FULLY paid f using TTF's and 2 paper vouchers (which previously were TTF's expiring this past August and since we weren't travelling before then I asked SW customer service to extend them). So, now I'm back down to $0 in TTF"S.......guess it's time to start over!!!! Plus, DH and I both just earned enough RR credits to qualify for a free round trip (each). We're flying to the West Coast early next fall (after our youngest is off to his first year of college!) with our free tickets!! Gotta love SW!!!!

I'mNoPrince
12-17-2006, 08:40 PM
And all of that without one single $$$ penality thats what I like so much.
You really can't beat it

11h3m13s and I will be on one of their flights.