PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Jet Blue?

puggymom
12-17-2006, 04:43 PM
I am leaving April 28th and flying back 5/5 and the May schedule is not out yet :confused3 ANybody know when they will be releasing the schedule?

AllyBri
12-17-2006, 05:21 PM
I am finding this a little strange. I am certain July was up last year at this time..
I already booked May-June with Delta, free miles. :goodvibes
Also have 4 award flights with Jet Blue, would like to use them for June-July, so I am watching their website like a hawk, hoping to get times and dates I need. :surfweb:

nja33
12-17-2006, 08:43 PM
I KNOW! I'm getting so frustrated. We have credits on Continental that we're planning to use but if JetBlue is cheaper, we can save the credits for another trip. I just want to know how I'm getting to WDW and I've been checking on a fairly daily basis since November.

minster22
12-17-2006, 09:15 PM
When I called JetBlue on Friday pm to get a credit since my April 30 BOS/MCO went down $20.00, I asked about when the rest of late spring/early summer fares being released.(sorry about the run on sentence there!!!)The rep seemed to think that they would not be released until January. She agreed it was very late to be releasing these dates.Of course that does not stop me from looking everyday and also checking on kayak.com since the last round of fares was shown there before on the JetBlue website. I am waiting for a return flight on May11 and roundtrip for 6/25 to 6/29.

puggymom
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
I wonder why they are releasing so late, they must be loosing bookings. I know many people that like to book early just so they know that everything is set. Oh well, I'll give it a few more weeks. I prefer them to Continental (which is the only other option for non-stop out of Newark)