PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Ticket SR

mcgrawfan
12-15-2006, 01:49 PM
How long does it take to get a response for a trouble ticket on SR. I filled one out on the 2nd and haven't gotten any response yet.

mickeyfan1
12-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Wow, that is a long time, I did one 2 days ago or yesterday and got a reply in 15 minutes. However, you usually get an automated response and then a "live" one later. Maybe your problem is still under the looksee?

M4travels
12-15-2006, 04:09 PM
How long does it take to get a response for a trouble ticket on SR. I filled one out on the 2nd and haven't gotten any response yet.
I sent a trouble ticket yesterday afternoon and had a complete resolution in a very short time. This involved a credit that to be researched so it was not simply a yes or no situation.

I wrote a note back that I was in awe of the speed. While I knew it would get handled I never expected a same-day resolution.

Is it possible that your first ticket needs a nudge?

Michael

HeatherFeather
12-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I guess it depends. I filled one out on December 3rd that was a follow up to one I filled out mid-November and this issue is still not resolved. Good luck with yours. :)

sunshinegirl
12-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Honestly, with some of them, we feel like we are just beating our heads against the wall with the merchants because they will not respond to us. Shutterfly and Disney are about the two worst when it comes to responding to our disputes. Some of the others will respond within minutes. But I have disputes filed with Shutterfly and Disney that have been outstanding literally for months! Believe me, I keep going after the credits. It sounds cliche, but if you don't get paid, it means we are not getting paid either. And I like when we get paid. :)

I look at every ticket as soon as it comes in. I respond as soon as I can either get it resolved or need more info. Sometimes I wait to respond until I hear back from the merchant. We have 5000 members and only a total of 56 tickets open right now. So we definitely try to fix them as fast as we possibly can.

HeatherFeather
12-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Holy moly! 5000!!! If I had had to guess I would have figured there were about 800-900 or us. Man...that is a lot of people. No wonder I can't ever win those raffle contests.

Okay...I'm over the shock now. :teeth:

LIGrumpyGirl
12-15-2006, 09:07 PM
i have two open for the same issue...from 11/22 and 11/29. no response yet.

momto4obkids
12-15-2006, 09:58 PM
I have two open also. One for doba and one for shoppers advantage :confused3

Hopefully sunshinegilr can get the credit for them! Those two would put me at almost enough for another $25 rainforest cafe gc!

Amanda

howdyfrtx
12-15-2006, 11:23 PM
I too have one open for shoppers advantage and travelers advantage (since 11/28) but I had to cancel my membership. I'm still hoping I get the credit for those....14 credits is alot. I have one for Disney but seeing what Tricia wrote about Disney I'm not going to worry about a $1 credit.

3dog2kidmom
12-16-2006, 10:47 PM
I have tickets open for shoppers advantage and scultz shorts. I called to cancel shoppers and they offered to extend my FREE trial for another month so they could send me the $10 B&N gift card. Of course I accepted and got the gift card today. Hopefully Tricia will be able to get our credits out of them before the extention runs out. IDK what's going on with the shorts one.

I have also not been paid for [and have open tickets on]:
a disney order (1 of many)
a sports authority order (1 of several)
a buy.com order (1 of 3)
an office depot order (1 of 2)
an AKA gourmet order

If all of these would pay, I'd have another gift card, too :teeth:

Soccer Princess
12-17-2006, 05:45 PM
I know Tricia is usually really good about trouble tickets. SR has the best CS by far! :)

Alice28
12-17-2006, 05:58 PM
I think some of those 56 open trouble tickets are mine too....1 for Overstock, 1 for Apple, 1 for true.com offer....

It's weird about the Overstock one, cause as Tricia & I have discussed in emails, I made 3 orders from them in 3 days. Two came through just fine and 1 they (overstock) aren't wanting to pay? So weird.

it's only a few dollars total for me, but I still am hoping they'll be paid out. We are more ahead of the game than I thought for our trip, since we added the dining plan to our WL part of our stay. I only needed Disney Dollars or gift cards for about 3-4 meals and I already have that amount. Now I'm just trying to earn for a nice shopping spree at Mouse Gears or World of Disney. :teeth:

Thanks Tricia for working so well with us!

mcgrawfan
12-17-2006, 09:20 PM
I have gotten a reply from Tricia. It is a Shutterfly credit. She has been looking into it. Tricia is great at getting in touch with us! :thumbsup2

LIGrumpyGirl
12-17-2006, 10:31 PM
she also took care of my problem...thank u! now if my $22 pending charge will change over i will have over $100 yeah!!!

lenzs4
12-20-2006, 09:27 AM
I have four or five of the trouble tickets. There was a month or two where nothing I did seemed to credit... I am not sure what was going on. Everything I did before and after has credited fine but I still have TT out and I am not sure if they are being looked at. I can not remeber getting the customary "it will be worked on soon" email... Anyway, even without the credits, I made Super Member YAY!!!And have made plenty of Disney money for our next trip!!! I love this rewards sight. Before I found sunshine, I used another sight but did not feel I got the attention I do at Sunshine. It is the only sight I use now!

Shirley