PDA

View Full Version : Gearing up to do chemo, 12/18

Mackey Mouse
12-15-2006, 05:49 AM
OK...so we will be going through the Holidays with Tom and he will be doing his chemo once a week for three weeks on, one week off.. Not sure when they will start the Tarceva again, but it will be added but probably at a lesser dose.

I hope no bouts with cellulitis with the chemo, but we will take it one day at a time..

Our eldest is flying in from London today, where she lives.. she is pregnant with our first grandchild so you see Tommy has to get into remission to be a first time Grandfather...

We will circle the wagons and be together for the Christmas Holiday and get this sweet man through this next round of chemo...

I was trying to find a current picture of Tom from our recent trip, took me a while to figure out how to do this, I am so computer inept...but here is my sweetie on the Segway tour with his hand up for Victory....fighting the good fight..
http://www.marshantiques.com/clipart/segwaytom.bmp

kejoda
12-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Your family will be in our prayers Marsha.

And congrats on the uncoming baby!!!! How far along is your DD?

Mackey Mouse
12-15-2006, 09:44 AM
I get confused with the weeks thing now... we always talked in months, but she is through her first trimester.....and on the ultrasound, which I am dying to see the pictures, the baby is sucking its thumb.....and kicking the legs.. so I think she is her 4th month...

Saphire
12-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Great picture, Marsha! How wonderful it will be to have your family around you for Christmas. Best wishes and prayers for Tom's treatment these next few weeks. :)

CarolynU
12-15-2006, 04:46 PM
Marsha such a fun picture. Do enjoy Christmas with your family and family to be! pixiedust: :santa: pixiedust:

safetymom
12-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Marsha, you will all gain strength from each other when you spend time together at the holidays.

Yes Tom has to go into remission!!! He needs to spoil the new baby. :) What a wonderful event to look forward to.

Pumbaa_
12-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Tommy looked great Marsha and that is such a perfect pic of him.

Nice that the family will all be home for the holidays. Enjoy each other!